[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
What will we get this sunday ?

Hardcore maybe since last week we only played it on 2/3 rounds and then it has been removed :D

Last edited:
From what I saw the event worked well (I mean settings were working fine and so on) so the idea was to implement it permanently to the wild wednesday right, is it still possible ? Because... hardcore <3

From what I saw the event worked well (I mean settings were working fine and so on) so the idea was to implement it permanently to the wild wednesday right, is it still possible ? Because... hardcore <3
Yes, as i said before i will also use the last sunday as a test to implement the settings for wednesday. Because all was nice and working i already changed it and its already into the settings for wednesday 👍

Nice, from now I will play the mixed modes a bit more when I'll have the time :) Thanks!

PS: the maprotation from the last sunday with these settings was even better than the one we were running during the wild wednesday in normal times (just my opinion), it was good to change a bit

Oh yes i agree with @Cockaparte, it was weird but FUN when things kept changing. Glad this will be every wednesday now. ^^

One question i want to verify though: Is it possible to increase tickets in TDM and RUSH? Those games are over in couple minutes. I was told that increasing tickets will affect every gamemode so it couldnt be done separately but i just want to verify it with @lakaelo. :)

Wednesdays on our server:
Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

One question i want to verify though: Is it possible to increase tickets in TDM and RUSH? Those games are over in couple minutes. I was told that increasing tickets will affect every gamemode so it couldnt be done separately but i just want to verify it with @lakaelo. :)
yes it is and its already done for wednesday. but it need to setup a bit more and more accurate that you see how the amount of tickets is ingame because you have to change it in percent of the original tickets and also the playtime.

so its possible and it will work but it need maybe a few more attempt to found the right setup.

Last edited:
yes it is and its already done for wednesday. but it need to setup a bit more and more accurate thst you see how the amount of tickets is ingame because you have to change it in percent of the original tickets and also the playtime.

so its possible and it will work but it need maybe a few more attempt to found the right setup.
Ok good to know. Thanks for all the effort you put into this! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread