[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
No, i've been playing all week and it's been mixed modes.
ah, ok. just today its only reload the "Special Sunday Mix Mode" name instead of "wild wednesday mix mode". ;) 🤷‍♂️

Has this been stuck on all week?
it will be each wednesday "wild wednesday" and on most sundays, something other special what brings some fun and variety.

Reactions: SouthLon
i got also some idea in my mind after saw somehting in the server settings....there is a function setup where you can lock all unlocks :D :D so everyone would have to play with vanilla guns without any unlock weapons / attachment and same in/as vehicles. could be also be fun and a bit "back to basic" :D but never tested that setup, so it would need to test it on a runnig server.
after testing this in virtual mode and read some manuals...it will only work in unranked.

but i still think it could be a lot of fun. even more when all vehiclewhore recognize that all there unlocks don´t work anymore. lol

so we could start a "back to basic sunday" tomorrow.

maybe also starting this in classic or hc settings so infantry is even more equal to all vehicles because there will be no regenerative armour and i think, even no flares lol

after testing this in virtual mode and read some manuals...it will only work in unranked.

but i still think it could be a lot of fun. even more when all vehiclewhore recognize that all there unlocks don´t work anymore. lol

maybe also starting this in classic or hc settings so infantry is even more equal to all vehicles because there will be no regenerative armour and i think, even no flares lol
Sounds nice! If the gamemode is the normal CQL then i think you know what i like. :sneaky:

HAAAAAAAAARDCOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: leandre0310

Sounds fun I'm not home but I'll bring my laptop hope I can play via game stream

Can we also get hardcore or classic? So it will be easier to destroy vehicles and more fair :)

Reactions: leandre0310
@lakaelo the idea was not bad but having these settings the whole day and the same weapons I don't think it's worth it and people will get bored fast, we weren't able to get more than 23 players on the server this morning (counting ghosting accounts), so can we get something else instead like hardcore/classic ?

Users who are viewing this thread