[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Well, we know it costs a lot to the server pop but what about a new wtf event in the incoming weeks: KNIFE, bow, defib and so on? 🙏

And @Ch8nge blacklisted for this event please (for safety reasons) :tbag:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ch8nge and Scoot
Well, we know it costs a lot to the server pop but what about a new wtf event in the incoming weeks: KNIFE, bow, defib and so on? 🙏

And @Ch8nge blacklisted for this event please (for safety reasons) :tbag:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the server would turn into Fruit Ninja with me in it
Eric Andre GIF

So What GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

So what's the event this week? 😇

Last edited:
Blablabla if you would have been here you would have suggested hardcore/classic and so on you cock :cock:

Let me guess : the server needs a rest until you'll be back :unsure: xD

Last edited:
Really enjoyed classic mode yesterday, shooting @Cockaparte in the back and flying jet with @Snek!

There was request for RUSH (with the same map rotation as usual) sunday special in the discord. What do you guys think? I would like that myself. :)
the last day "rush only" was not sooo good populated. but we could try it.

i got also some idea in my mind after saw somehting in the server settings....there is a function setup where you can lock all unlocks :D :D so everyone would have to play with vanilla guns without any unlock weapons / attachment and same in/as vehicles. could be also be fun and a bit "back to basic" :D but never tested that setup, so it would need to test it on a runnig server.

more then happy (if I have time) to help try that one out. That would be the ultimate classic sunday if we would apply all other classec rules too :p

what about a medium modes only? so no big conquest, no CAL or air battle, but any other mode, allowed?

Reactions: blugi21
i got also some idea in my mind after saw somehting in the server settings....there is a function setup where you can lock all unlocks :D :D so everyone would have to play with vanilla guns without any unlock weapons / attachment and same in/as vehicles. could be also be fun and a bit "back to basic" :D but never tested that setup, so it would need to test it on a runnig server.
looks like this is only working after a server reset and because the server is in full mode, i will not do this today. will test it before on a better day.

so today is mixed mode sunday. not only rush because this could be a bit "over the top". so difference modes today.

looks like this is only working after a server reset and because the server is in full mode, i will not do this today. will test it before on a better day.

so today is mixed mode sunday. not only rush because this could be a bit "over the top". so difference modes today.
oh, forgot say. we could adjust this mode with some classic or hc settings?

Reactions: Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread