the office GIF

Strange, I looked there and it says the contrary :( Classic Mode

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
i can enlighten you both lol

it depends from which site you see the classic mode. it was released to honor BF2 and there was always friendly fire on. but over the years and be serious, most of the nowadays player never player bf2 ( some of them not even born in this time lol ) the mode was modified because of some preferences. so sometimes friendly fire is on, sometimes off. also killcam is on or off in some settings.

i like to play with friendly fire on of course its even harder to use clays or mines. in good old bf2 you had to be always carefull and have a look everywhere because you will not step into any clays, not friendly and not from enemy. also using mines where more in use and same problem that you be carefull not to drive over some. biggest fun..eehhh regret was when a full loaded buggy with 3 teammates just drover over your mines. there was some moaning .... lol

Reactions: We4re0ne

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020
I really like to Snipe so why not lets do a spcial sunday with only sniper pistols and knifes? on Tdm maps? or maby small conquest without vehicles? pls lets o that once :)

We4re0ne

Did I hear nuke?
NRU Member
19 Jun 2019
Germany
I really like to Snipe so why not lets do a spcial sunday with only sniper pistols and knifes? on Tdm maps? or maby small conquest without vehicles? pls lets o that once :)
As much as I like such modes, it's a hell of a mess to set this up. And I guess nobody would get this rules. There will always be new players joining, using normal weapons and then die multiple times from that.