[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
the office GIF

Strange, I looked there and it says the contrary :( Classic Mode

i can enlighten you both lol

it depends from which site you see the classic mode. it was released to honor BF2 and there was always friendly fire on. but over the years and be serious, most of the nowadays player never player bf2 ( some of them not even born in this time lol ) the mode was modified because of some preferences. so sometimes friendly fire is on, sometimes off. also killcam is on or off in some settings.

i like to play with friendly fire on of course its even harder to use clays or mines. in good old bf2 you had to be always carefull and have a look everywhere because you will not step into any clays, not friendly and not from enemy. also using mines where more in use and same problem that you be carefull not to drive over some. biggest fun..eehhh regret was when a full loaded buggy with 3 teammates just drover over your mines. there was some moaning .... lol

Reactions: We4re0ne
I really like to Snipe so why not lets do a spcial sunday with only sniper pistols and knifes? on Tdm maps? or maby small conquest without vehicles? pls lets o that once :)

I really like to Snipe so why not lets do a spcial sunday with only sniper pistols and knifes? on Tdm maps? or maby small conquest without vehicles? pls lets o that once :)
As much as I like such modes, it's a hell of a mess to set this up. And I guess nobody would get this rules. There will always be new players joining, using normal weapons and then die multiple times from that.

As much as I like such modes, it's a hell of a mess to set this up. And I guess nobody would get this rules. There will always be new players joining, using normal weapons and then die multiple times from that.
thats the point. set this up is really a mess but to admin this is nearly inpossible. but there is a weapon limiter so basically we could try to use that. this means when any other weapons in use the player get punished by a kill/kick/ban. i will have a look in that and than we could try that first if and how it is working. i am in my office wednesday and friday so i will have a look :D

for battlefield gave it settings or plugins where u can make the loadout that ppl cant even spawn with maby a rifle in hand when the loudout is not what the rules say u get killd instantly :D

for battlefield gave it settings or plugins where u can make the loadout that ppl cant even spawn with maby a rifle in hand when the loudout is not what the rules say u get killd instantly :D
yes, i know and we have them too. but i would never use the loadout manager because you really need to setup all weapons if ok or not. but the worst, you force every player to change the complete loadout and that is something i would not like to do.

• Sad
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
I asked players for this week, few answers for now:
  • Metro only
  • Only pistol
  • Magnum and Deagle only
  • Hardcore

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread