[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Have to admit that I really enjoy the variations on a Wednesday. The chance to play maps in modes I have never done before (even after all these years playing) is fun. Sometime feel Special Sundays are a bit too narrow to keep players intrested. Didn't actually manage to get a game of zombie last week. Hardcore is rather good .

Have to admit that I really enjoy the variations on a Wednesday. The chance to play maps in modes I have never done before (even after all these years playing) is fun. Sometime feel Special Sundays are a bit too narrow to keep players intrested. Didn't actually manage to get a game of zombie last week. Hardcore is rather good .
good point. i also thought about a "special Weekend" instead of a special sunday. maybe this is also a interesting thing to increase the time or chance to play for some various gamesettings :unsure:

Yeah, Golmud Railway and Dragon Valley with 3200 ticket was great :D

fucking autocorrection. lol
both is possible but it will NOT work in ranked anymore...
Ahh that's sad :( it would be so funny emptying 1 mag in your enemy to kill it. It would make you really try out special tactics and stuf

Maybe I can think about fun minigames we can play. Like maybe it's possible to blind a couple players for the match. Play hide and seek and the team needs to give directions via MAV drone where the enemy is hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread