[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
depends on what we like to play. we can set it on both way. really hardcore or hardcore light :D but i would set it as real hardcore :D
I personnally really enjoy "hardcore light" but I'm not against trying a real hardcore event too!

I would prefer 3/4-hard-1/8-soft/1/8-middle-hard-core-light-dark. Always enjoy hardcore more, except of having no 3rd person view in jet :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
ahh, just got it. you mean hardcore or this classic mode where you only can spawn on your squadleader??
Nah I mean a real hardcore mode lol. Because we always play it with adjustements like the map and the respawn for example. In the real hardcore settings there is still the multi respawn you are sure? It's a real question.

Ok then I was thinking about a master hardcore event lool. Mix between hardcore and classic :LOL:☠️

It's not written for the respawn :unsure: so I guess it's still the normal respawn.

The best part:
- Team killing (friendly fire) is enabled.

Then I was thinking about a master hardcore event lol! A mix between Hardcore and Classic (respawn, wasting bullets by realoding, etc) if it is possible. But I'm not sure all players will like it. 🙂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread