[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The particularity of this event is that it is in a very isolated place so even if players come there should not be too many problems. I think it’s a little early to take care of this again, I’m going to keep asking if people are interested in this event.

Reactions: lakaelo
Day 3 :

• Only secondary weapons
  • knives only, with less tickets
  • knives and flashbangs only
  • hardcore
  • infantry only
  • pistol only
  • sniper only
  • no sniper
  • sniper only on small maps
  • defibs only
  • pistol only without G18 and Shorty

Last edited:
Day 3 :

• Only secondary weapons
  • knives only, with less tickets
  • knives and flashbangs only
  • hardcore
  • infantry only
  • pistol only
  • sniper only
  • no sniper
  • sniper only on small maps
  • defibs only
  • pistol only without G18 and Shorty

moment...now i get it...maybe... lol

DAY 3 ???
you will all this different things ( 11 ) all at one day??

that will not work. first this will everytime new settings like hardcore, small map or infantry maps. even a server restart because settings would be gone after a map change. second, it is a hell of adminwork and to manage what weapons are ok for this round. after the server is such well populated there are normaly around 200 player in one round ( joining and leaving player ) so you would tell every player what weapon he can use this round. + kick the ones who are not listening or not understand what you said. it will end up in a horrible mess....

for this events it need to be a setup what can run over more maps and time without any new setup.

What ? Put your glasses on Laka lol, i said that each days i'll ask players for ideas for special events. These are the answers for the third day i asked. That's all lol.

You should be happy on the contrary, the players are motivated and give lots of ideas!

Reactions: lakaelo
So, what's the event tomorrow ? Photobox challenge ? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah good idea. But what do you mean about hardcore ? No minimap ? Respawn only on leaders ? Friendly fire ? No regen health ? No auto-repair ?

Hardcore is great for getting sniped from the red zone and dont even know about it o_O

Going to spectate a lot lol, will be fun to see this mess lol

Oh by the way, what will be the maximum teamkill before kick/ban ? Don't forget that commanders can shoot their own teammates with missiles, especially when the missile needs between 10 and 30sec to join its target. Not always their fault.

Users who are viewing this thread