[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Thanks for putting carrier assault. Flying cruise missiles everywhere lol :love:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
New idea for a special event sunday (joke)

Who is playing hide and seek while the others capture the flags? :ROFLMAO:

Sans titr1e
Sans titr12e

I always find it funny to see where he is going to hide. It's crazy how creative it is sometimes. He puts his little claymore, his little mortar and he looks for his hideaway. 😜(y) <3 Riz

Last edited:
So howabout mortar only on Operation Mortar (all modes) this Sunday?

Prize for those who correctly guessEs the number of kicks/bans because of a phrase containing Riz and mortar and a profanity?

Had a little comment yesterday "Level 140 using clays tut tut" Shut up get on with it and play the game. Someone always moans when they get killed, flyers moan about lock-ons, tin can heroes about slams, the worse are the self medicating assault class that jump over you when they should be reviving. I like the mortar, can play with a cup of tea or a smoke in one hand. Mortar is great for the camping areas outside, C in locker, the top of the hotel in Hainan and everywhere on flood including the tops of all buildings (trickiest is the water tower). Mortar is under powered, rarely get a 1shot 1kill so move the next one will 😂. My 2 best moments was taking out 6 with 2 mortar rounds in hainan 4+2 and a flying chopper over B in flood. I regularly get 20/30:1ish on locker and all of a sudden there are mortars everywhere :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I should do a tutorial like Bonyparts on commander :tbag:

Had a little comment yesterday "Level 140 using clays tut tut" Shut up get on with it and play the game. Someone always moans when they get killed, flyers moan about lock-ons, tin can heroes about slams, the worse are the self medicating assault class that jump over you when they should be reviving.

There will always be players to complain about everything and nothing, just ignore them. (y)

I like the mortar, can play with a cup of tea or a smoke in one hand. Mortar is great for the camping areas outside, C in locker, the top of the hotel in Hainan and everywhere on flood including the tops of all buildings (trickiest is the water tower). Mortar is under powered, rarely get a 1shot 1kill so move the next one will 😂. My 2 best moments was taking out 6 with 2 mortar rounds in hainan 4+2 and a flying chopper over B in flood. I regularly get 20/30:1ish on locker and all of a sudden there are mortars everywhere :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I should do a tutorial like Bonyparts on commander :tbag:

Yes each time I see you starting using mortar on locker, people start imitating you and camp outside. :LOL: Lol, I'm sure it might be interesting for us to share your locations and tips to drink a cup of tea dear Riceloid. :tbag:

we have to do this @RIZLOID :D : D i think i will piss in my pants reading this on screen lol

same as i punished kaffeine ofer console for bad language and the language daddy way moaning at him. he wondering because he didnt say anything lol i am nearly dieing on my laptop lol for sure it was a accident while i was doing setup stuff on procon. :unsure:;)
oh i remember good fun time :LOL:kaff was questioning reality

• Haha
Its very simple, use one hand (or two) to bring the cup to the lips and then tip slightly 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 👌

How are you with slopes, slippery long slopes when wearing leather soled shoes? If you are any good you could be presidential material?

Hey there, I wanted to raise a few points regarding the Sunday event from my personal feelings.

I- SPECIAL EVENT DICE LA CAMO

First of all I wanted to thank you for allowing us to monopolize the server during a large part of the day for this event.

Regarding the event, many players came, there were players who came specially for the event and players who came to play but who did not pay attention to the messages and description.

This is where I approach my first point, I think we took it too late to organize this event, we would have been more successful and efficient by announcing it a week in advance.

This would certainly have prevented some players from coming for nothing.

According to the players, there was a good atmosphere and sincere mutual assistance but there were also disruptors.

I think that if we were to repeat this event, we should, in addition to taking it more in advance, perhaps restrict the server, Riz has mentioned a password, why not. Why not registrations too?

Because many players came and did not care about the rules of the event and came to disturb us many times. We had to exclude a lot of players and temporarily ban one for disrespect.

It would therefore also have required a repeated automatic message like "Don't shoot and don't cap flags". It would have saved us from playing police the whole event.

Many players were also very badly organized and did not know what to do at all, they were waiting for orders to be given to them. We tried to do as we could but it's sad they came without knowing why lol.

Because of the disruptors who pressed the hidden buttons, the trolls, those which prevented decoding, etc., we had to @restart the server several times and therefore repeat the whole procedure several times. We have lost a lot, a lot of time. Too bad.

Time has passed and we have only been able to finish the easter egg once.

I think however that this kind of event can be interesting because there are motivated and altruistic players, it can attract players but everything is in the organization. Players were excited to come back later to take on this challenge.

That's why we should have been at peace. I think this event has potential and that others could be organized, Dragon Valley again or visit the secret room for the bow on Hangar 21, or the Paracel Storm easter egg which is very easy.

I'm not here to say what to do, but I'm just summarizing what happened this morning and what could be improved if it had to be redone.

II- SPECIAL EVENT JUNGLE DAY

Regarding last week’s event,

it was great, we had a lot of fun but it was indicated jungle event and suddenly we mixed a little between the jungle, rush mode, obliteration mode, carrier assault mode, etc.

I also often noticed that not all the players appreciated gunmaster mode even if it changed for once, people were asking for the end of the round and were comparing it to COD.

If I may allow myself, I think that we should rather focus on a specific mode, especially during these events rather than going in all directions.

For example with obliteration mode : lots of different maps rather than lots of maps with lots of different modes because we got a little lost even if it was a great Sunday.

Same for carrier assault mode, it's an interesting mode, the players appreciated but we were able to do only 3 games because there was so much content in the mapvote.

Again, don't get me wrong, I know I'm just the new trial guy but I'm not criticizing at all I'm just looking to help. I really like this server and the NRU community behind, just wanted to be helpful.

III - Some other ideas

- A swapnuke event. Yes, you read that right lol. A special event in which when a team reaches half of its tickets or when half the time is up, we reverse the teams, it can be fun too and make a challenge. (Of course we avoid putting @We4re0ne in admin who swaps the wrong team, and myself who reverses it too late.) :ROFLMAO: (So an event with more tickets or with more time)

- Only pistol/knife/bow event (without vehicles and explosives)

- Only knife and bow (without vehicules and explosives and with less tickets)

- On the contrary only explosives weapons without vehicules (it will be a big mess lol)

- Infantry maps only like metro/locker/flood zone/pearl market/lumphini/outbreak/guilin/etc

- Vehicules maps only like golmud/shanghai/rogue/zavod/altai/silk road/caspian/gulf of oman/firestorm/hangar 21/etc

- NRU + NRUF vs other players ? or NRU vs NRUF ? It will require organization but can be fun

- VIP event : only players with a vip slot can join the server. (It's not my own idea i'm just repeating)

- VIP event : a day with lots of vip challenges to win. (3 days vip reward).

- Only... Only this weapon or class or gadget. Ex : only M249 + mortar (<3 Riz) or only cruise missile lol

- Medic team only vs Support team only or enginner vs recon, etc.

- Hardcore event, friendly fire, respawn on squad lead only, etc

- And the classics : obliteration only or rush mode only or carrier assault only, etc.

See you on the battlefield !

Last edited:
How about a Metro round with hand thrown grenades and knife only :giggle: Im sure its never been done before 😂

Events like Dice camo unlocking requires a shit load of organization. It should be announced everywhere, the server needs a really special setup and there have to be many admins online to get it done. I don't know any way to stop people from trolling and pressing the hidden buttons. Adding a passwort to the server is quite much in my opinion. It could discourage some less regular players that wonder about the password for a day and don't get the hole event.

The jungle sunday was strange at some points. Jungle map only was the announcement and the result was Zavod (at least it has trees) and the Arica Harbour map (not a single tree) with Gunmaster. I had my fun, but was a bit confused.

NRU + NRUF vs other players: I really like something like that. However after reading about the clan matches a while ago where nobody was there, I don't know whether this would work :D

Weappon or class restriction would be really, really cool. As far as I know there can be made some setups, however this isn't working really well. The coolest thing would be if one could restrict weappons and things in a way that players can only pick the ones available. But that is just a dream I guess.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
The cammo event, if needed again could be passworded to stop randos joining and ruining things. Password could be on the front of the site so if people really do want join i will need some effort.

suggestions are great. New and fresh ideas too. Some are not always possible but asking or suggesting is always a good thing. Old farts like our rutts to trundle along in. 😬

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Events like Dice camo unlocking requires a shit load of organization. It should be announced everywhere, the server needs a really special setup and there have to be many admins online to get it done. I don't know any way to stop people from trolling and pressing the hidden buttons. Adding a passwort to the server is quite much in my opinion. It could discourage some less regular players that wonder about the password for a day and don't get the hole event.

the way it can work is to make a date with some weeks before starting to advertise that. also using a password is no big deal. but when we do such event, we should do that maybe over the weekdays. saturday and sunday are some important days for "normal" player and to get the server full. so over the week we have also more time to run the server in this setup.

The jungle sunday was strange at some points. Jungle map only was the announcement and the result was Zavod (at least it has trees) and the Arica Harbour map (not a single tree) with Gunmaster. I had my fun, but was a bit confused.
there was jungle as i setuped the maps. maybe global warming ripped them off.... :unsure:

NRU + NRUF vs other players: I really like something like that. However after reading about the clan matches a while ago where nobody was there, I don't know whether this would work :D
lol don´t try it. it will never work lmao if someone will try that, i am off in holiday over that days. lmao it will be a mess....

Weappon or class restriction would be really, really cool. As far as I know there can be made some setups, however this isn't working really well. The coolest thing would be if one could restrict weappons and things in a way that players can only pick the ones available. But that is just a dream I guess.

there are many ways for variations. possibly some classic day only with basic weapons, or no explosives or i also having the programmed "no fly" tool here. so herli and jets only for transport and in case someone is killing from air, he got warned and killed too :D

so many other variations are possible and i am glad with every suggestion :D

Reactions: We4re0ne
And why not to ask directly to the players in the game ? I'll try it to see their response.

Day 1 :
  • Infantry map
  • Night infantry
  • Shotgun only hardcore metro
  • C4 challenge
  • Gunmaster
  • Rush only
  • No vehicule event

I'll keep asking each day now, can be interesting.

Last edited:
Day 2 :

• Urban fights
  • Only CN vs US
  • Team deathmatch
  • Rush mode
  • Supremacy
  • chainlink mode
  • jet week-end, only sky cql
  • Bow and Mare's leg only

Last edited:
Reactions: Osman883
That " jet week-end, only sky cql " could be a lot of fun with a server full with 64 jets 😂 😂

That " jet week-end, only sky cql " could be a lot of fun with a server full with 64 jets 😂 😂

that is a no go, because that would kill the server. also the air superiority maps are restricted to 24 player.
i also can adive to avoid any tries to make a special with "bow and mares leg" only. this will be always a map because none of the joining player will read any info about this and so you have always player using other guns. moaning, kicking, banning. to admin this is a mess and you will not have fun to play.

- Players asking for a special event phantom bow program on Hangar 21.

Players interested :

Gen0c1de_GPW0lf
Opticfour
Blubberboy156 (need to unlock)
Lord-Bonaparte (help)

Last edited:
- Players asking for a special event phantom bow program on Hangar 21.

Players interested :

Gen0c1de_GPW0lf
Opticfour
Lord-Bonaparte

ok, lets think about the setup?

• date? guess in 2 weeks to get it ingame promoted?
  • password login or not? than we also need the announcement at forum with the pass.
  • can we do it over weekdays in the morning or at a sunday?

i have no clue about this special assignments because i never had done one, so i also have the simple question if it is possible in normal gameplay so other player can join you spontanious to get that, or is it needed to lock the server?

Users who are viewing this thread