[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
You can check on here somewhere on my camo journey, I think I can still remember where and how to do it. I've got it and can help👌

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Okay Riz, thanks for the reply. I'm not in a hurry, it was an idea for a future event, I thought it might be nice (and also easier), especially to do it with lots of players.

Okay thanks, i'll think about it. Your link is not working.

The best i did with one missile was a sextuple kill on pearl market. There was a vip challenge on my head but we can't kill the commander. :LOL:

Lol I don't know, you should try one day. But technically the commander can neither die nor respawn so normally he should not be affected.

Loool you are right Riz'.

Okay Laka, let's try one day, but you will always still my favorite target. :LOL:

Technically the cruise missile is fired from the red zone.
!kill commander shooting from red zone 😂 😂 😂
we have to do this @RIZLOID :D : D i think i will piss in my pants reading this on screen lol

same as i punished kaffeine ofer console for bad language and the language daddy way moaning at him. he wondering because he didnt say anything lol i am nearly dieing on my laptop lol for sure it was a accident while i was doing setup stuff on procon. :unsure:;)

Users who are viewing this thread