Speakers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
DarkByD3sign

DarkByD3sign

NRU Member
26 Aug 2012
UK
Afternoon teabaggers,

I've recently downsized my kit and I'm in need of some new speakers preferably 2.1 so I don't have to hear @lakaelo or @AndyS40 trying to sneak up behind me.

I've been looking at the Creative Katana which is a sound bar but I was wondering before I purchased whether any of you had any thoughts on any decent 2.1 sound systems as the selection isn't the best.

I use a cheap amp and Mission speakers that are <cough> quite old but sound rather good. I used to have a Creative 2.1 setup before and that was OK. Probably depends on how big (wide) the sound bar is. I got my Mum an LG soundbar that was to go with her TV and have been impressed overall with the sound. This has no sub with it as I wanted to keep it simple but the sound is much better that the TV speakers and is very good for voice. Films sound pretty good too. I would imagine that the ones that come with a sub should sound good too. Has optical, headphone jack and bluetooth connectivity. Some of the dearer soundbars have more options.

Hope that is of some help.

Amazon product ASIN B01AHJTP22

I have Two PA speakers from Behringer and a Surround System from Logitech for gaming
Behringer EUROLIVE B215XL PA-Lautsprecher Amazon product ASIN B0023C6H64I think this is the best System:)
Hope that helps
Ps sorry for my Bad Englisch

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread