something to report

• Thread starter fucoffhackers
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
Hi all , when playing this evening i saw a guy run 100m in about half a second !! like benny hill on speed ... for our foreign friends look up benny hill/tasty women :)
i could not believe my eyes but it honestly did happen ...
i didnt get his name ........... erm, becasue he was too fast lol ...
i mean it was funny to see but at the end of the day it's a cheat ...
any way it was nice to play again . atb, rich.

Ah I have seen a summary cheat back in the day a guy was on an ifv apc going do day the wheels were bouncing up p and down.I'll show u a vid

- - - Updated - - -

Like this mate [video=youtube;40tBlramtW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40tBlramtW8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

thanks Sweney .... it is funny though isn't it lol ....especially the bit where they go on 2 wheels round the corner yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

"naughty but nice"

the other day on dragon valley i started at the bottom off the carrier went through the first hatch up the stars to the second hatch jumped through then i was on the middle of the top deck ??

there something else I noticed on our server :
almost all the guys with "cz" or "hc" in their nick spent lots of time on on cheatserver
the result is that I saw "Jarin*cz..." yesterday as a four star general on our server
This means that very soon ALL those tchech n00bies will have four stars

There shall be only ONE (four star-cheat0r) on our server and thats mr Shunt !!!
no offence mr Shunt just hustling ya a bit :D

the other day on dragon valley i started at the bottom off the carrier went through the first hatch up the stars to the second hatch jumped through then i was on the middle of the top deck ??

hacker ;) lol , atb, rich :)

there something else I noticed on our server :
almost all the guys with "cz" or "hc" in their nick spent lots of time on on cheatserver
the result is that I saw "Jarin*cz..." yesterday as a four star general on our server
This means that very soon ALL those tchech n00bies will have four stars

There shall be only ONE (four star-cheat0r) on our server and thats mr Shunt !!

no offence mr Shunt just hustling ya a bit :D
4 star or not we can still kill 'em :) ... see ya soon :) , regards as allways , rich.

but i have allways been suspicious of some of the cz guys ???????????

Last edited:
Re : something to report

X1.5 speed in plane , what do it done?

Users who are viewing this thread