something i will never understand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
why some people get a kick out of deliberately winding others up to cause offence ...I don't find it funny but it seems to be widely accepted as hilarious @ NRU .
"it's all a joke" ? no its bullying plain and simple . Some people seem to think they are above the law here ?
BF2 is total bollocks , snipers/claymores, dirty play ...rooftop baseraping . Am I the only one who likes to charge flags and try and play a fair game ?
Sorry all, but this is just how I feel about the game and a really don't enjoy it anymore.

some people may understand ?

hey fuckoff ,,,,,, i know what you mean there

i feal sometimes that way to .... some rules should be there more an some peeps think so now and than they make an dessicion thats right but it isnt

you must also see it isnt always easy to dicide what to do and hoe to act in different situations

tonight i feld was also a silly night on de inf server .... but hey we had fun and no one complained !

that is the most important thing

fun and fair play !!!
like i said i aint always easy

ps

if you dont enjyoy anymore .... take a break for a while .... youll always getting back on the nru ....of at least bf2 !!!

arnt we all cocks ??

m8 just be glad youre not playing bf2 with me i was one of the biggest claywhores in the clan :)

AW: Re: something i will never understand

come on rich ya dickhead,do not let it come over you,give a fuck of all thoose bums,join in ts and we bring the fun back to you.

"Together we a stronger"

It is the old thing Rich, on one evening you have a great Team and a balanced game where everyone is "fair" and goes for flags. On six other evenings you have a server full of cunts. I also dont understand why players act like assholes and what that gives that to them, but maybe they just have a short dick and need to camp and rape to fell better..
If I join the server and see that only cunts are on I just quit for this evening.

Last edited:
i feel its gonna be time for a bf2 noobs r us privat night ... a night where the amdins can be players a night for fun a night to get to know each other ..... a crazy cock nicht .... so admins an peeps like fuckoff can blow of some steam !!!???

m8 just be glad youre not playing bf2 with me i was one of the biggest claywhores in the clan :)

Yep he was... had me most of the time... : )

and im the second biggest claywhore........but see it as a fun-night Rich,

tonight i played couple rounds Inf-Only 5 against 5 and i must say it was relaxed....no yelling commander,no armor,and no arty

so next time better Rich.....

i tought it was all about teabaggin and wanking while campwhoring ...

There are two ways I use to handle this problem: Being diplomatic and keeping a healthy distance or completely ignoring these twits as I am not willing to fight and argue.
Some people in our lives (and on the battlefield) are simply not worth tussling with, as their main aim seems to be to offend and insult others.
The point is to remind ourselves that people do what they do because of their own issues. Abusive behaviours from others say a lot more about them than they do about us.
What is more, many bullies are cowards on the inside. Yet, their insolent demeanour should neither be accepted nor excused.

Rich, please don’t allow them to get you down.
It’s just like sordids said: Gaming and clan life is all about fun and having a laugh with your friends.
Yes, that’s true - with your friends and other like-minded people who are in the majority here. :)

its the same in all games. not only in bf2. we all have this in bf3 and also in bf4. its always the same, you play 5 rounds and hopefully one is a nice one. thats the problem if you play with 63 other players.

honestly you have to upgrade your pc to play bf4. i think that is the game ( beside some technical issues lol ) you can play most relaxing. mostly not one admin decission needed at the hole evening. sometimes some moaning cocks you can handle with one ingame posting.

i often run a round with 5:20 because i fall down from a roof, jumped out of heli and "brake" with my chin, just spawn in a big explosion or just blown off myself with c4. but this rounds mostly that one i had the most laugh. even you can see your dead body fly away in the killcam and i write my NOOOOOOOOOO in the ingame chat. lol

BF2 seems to have more rules and I'm sure I would be banned within a few minutes as a result!

My experience on the NRU BF4 server has generally been pretty good recently with few if any comments that could cause offence (other than being repeatedly killed) but I suspect that there is generally a few of us on there. My experience on the BF3 server is a little different. Having occasionally dipped into the TDM server you see the usual roof/crane campers. I would probably like to ignore the rule and just play. But, a rule is a rule and there are enough warnings in chat for the didn't know excuse to be invalid. So when you take action you are either greeted with a sorry and they stop doing it or the usual torrent of abuse (and quite often praise especially if you make sure there are adequate warnings).

You get the same things in life too. The other day a woman drove through a no entry sign and then parked in a disabled parking space (without the appropriate blue badge). When I asked her about it the answer was "It is before 09:00 on a Saturday so it doesn't count". I replied would you jump a red light with that same excuse? She walked off. Some people seem to think that rules selectively apply to them and the same happens anywhere. If there is a rule it should either be enforced of it shouldn't be there.

Heik commented in another post that playing on a random server can be an experience with racist and other offensive comments be ignored. There certainly seems to be an increase in anti-Russian comments on many servers. Anyone with an eastern European name is clumped together as Russian and no amount of educational comments will make them change there minds. Many comments are just trolling folk and are trying to get a response which can then be escalated into further abuse. I would call this bullying and personally think it is unacceptable on any server. Obviously with the number of registered players it must be hard to investigate and take action against them but if EA/Dice did start to do it and ban people so they lose their accounts it may have a positive effect but it needs a more detailed reporting process than there currently is.

Names is another subject. There are some funny names out there (and some really unoriginal ones too <cough>) but when you see someone with the name The _Holocaust_Denier you really wonder how that is generally acceptable to the majority of the players.

Sorry, bit of a rant. I think if we have rules we need to apply them, and if behaviour isn't acceptable call it what it is when appropriate and call them out.

Rich im said this several times before and saying it again: You are getting tired to same old game and same old jerks. Please save some money and join BF4, there is almost every night good bunch of members and regulars playing and very little admin work needed becouse there is only couple rules to enforce (No baserape / No base camping / No offending behavior, racism etc). You need something new to make playing intresting and fun again. ;) Think that on BF3 and BF4 you can carry reliable carbine, rocket launcher and mines as engy guy. And you heal yourself if you are not under enemy fire in little time, no need wait medic or find medic bags. I know you want it. ;)

Rich im said this several times before and saying it again: You are getting tired to same old game and same old jerks. Please save some money and join BF4, there is almost every night good bunch of members and regulars playing and very little admin work needed becouse there is only couple rules to enforce (No baserape / No base camping / No offending behavior, racism etc). You need something new to make playing intresting and fun again. ;) Think that on BF3 and BF4 you can carry reliable carbine, rocket launcher and mines as engy guy. And you heal yourself if you are not under enemy fire in little time, no need wait medic or find medic bags. I know you want it. ;)

my solution is mixture ;) some time i get so tired of netcode shit and campers that i have to change to bf2 and then i get tired of bombers and hopping cunts ^^

but still bf2 is my bitch ;) i always gonna love it and remember it as good game :D In TS we can always discuss about cases and how to react if an aircunt kills us a TSm8 kicks or warns him thats how it works for us :D

besides Fortuna joins he can do all the work ;) ( yeap there are really bad days on the NF :D he did 10 kicks one round because everybody started to airfanny :D)

yeah in bf2 you have to ensure dozens of extra rules to make the game fun but IF it works its AMAZING

bf4 is always average good fun most times and can get bad too

Users who are viewing this thread