Something I Found On You Tube

Mr.X

NRU Member
I think this all playback and this guy is playing not one tone by himself.

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
Rizloid! Thanks to you I got into the Youtube vortex again and went from street artists to "how to speak with giraffes" tutorials :LOL:

Found this on the way though, was laughing so hard my neighbors looked out of the window checking if everything was alright :ROFLMAO:

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Totally disagree with the YouTube vortex term it is a black hole for time. We haven't had a proper meal for three days now due to my addiction. We have neighbors complaining because of the bandwidth we have been hogging. The advantages are many though. I now know how to build model railways, make caramel sauce, be fluent in Klingon, have improved my ninja skills, now capable of open heart and brain surgery and so on.

The joy of Scotland and Edinburgh is that every few metres you get someone playing bagpipes. More often than not they are absolutely talentless.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Must be the only Lada on YouTube that isn't wrapped around a tree, on its side, going sideways, and is still recognisable as a Lada at the end of the video.

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
obvios it his his car and he lost the key, drunken as he was ^^

had a tour like this and fell down a few steps of an irish pub, with one of my old btfz friends ..
Good thing was, I stopped smoking after that week illness, so finaly it wasnt bad ony ...^^

View attachment 4435

Last edited:
Reactions: lakaelo

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Agree. It is the way it puts it leg to stop it closing and then holds the door until its pal gets through. Doesn’t indicate if it is autonomous or if it was trained/programmed. Hopefully they don’t self replicate by humping each other... :eek:

Skynet is not too far away. Expect to see this in BF5 but it will just run around in circles.

Redd Tedd

NRU Member
Agree. It is the way it puts it leg to stop it closing and then holds the door until its pal gets through. Doesn’t indicate if it is autonomous or if it was trained/programmed. Hopefully they don’t self replicate by humping each other... :eek:

Skynet is not too far away. Expect to see this in BF5 but it will just run around in circles.
Brilliant i love it (y)
If it comes with a vacuum cleaner and tidies up toys I'm getting one

I imagine if it appears in BF5 it will your weapon of choice... if it has wings:eek:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
saw that video on youtube yesterday too. its amazing but also i got goose bumbs if you see what things are possible now. remember 10 years back you saw such things only in some movies.