something fun and can be interesting you :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
something fun and can be interesting you :) short history of my bests friends never have best homies :) and I think will never again trust so much anybody. But that is past have to live in present time work work home bf2 ;dd

enjoy pic. :)
Wood GOB lol Shoes lol in the park of Sosnowiec laugh much be on party with my best friends aaaa that was th
first pic present a build a hut bored very much in the woods with my cousin Grzegorz on the left and friend Bartek on the right side he is now in UK :) was be my best friend but I asked a Bartek about work in UK and he dont responds to me before that he was promise me when he will be in my place he take my. he dont take me ass to work :( disappointed for him very much all time its change :) but with my cousin for ever best call as selfs brother he have a girl and she is in pregmant he happy I to :)

and a third pic is shoes lol in the park of Sosnowiec laugh much. be on party with my best friends aaaa that was the good time of carelessness

Bless Brothers :)

nice time to make hut in the forest goes i did a lot when i was young ... :)

Last edited:
So did I, nao, but not in the forest but at home: My brother and I used to build a hut with a lot of blankets, chairs and pillows in order to create our own “kingdom” – cozy, enclosed, protected.
We stayed in our blanket forts for hours on end.
One thing is for sure: If the forest had been in easy reach for us, we would have built a hut there as well. :)

Ohh :D my whole childhood we made huts in the wilderness :D

in forests... and little abandoned sandstone quarries which are typical for our region :D

Everybody told us those would be dangerous :D pitty that there is no picture :D

Users who are viewing this thread