Someone Actually Made That!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yes, "only" $1k. Hopefully doesn't have Samsung batteries and how long before they get banned in airport terminals. Oh, and looking like a complete arse! Maybe OK for a kid to sit on one but the sight of a 2m tall 58 year old and I suspect if I had one the power to weight ratio would mean 8 mph was out of the question. :)

Yes, "only" $1k. Hopefully doesn't have Samsung batteries and how long before they get banned in airport terminals. Oh, and looking like a complete arse! Maybe OK for a kid to sit on one but the sight of a 2m tall 58 year old and I suspect if I had one the power to weight ratio would mean 8 mph was out of the question. :)

hahaaa, same here glen...not that old, but also nearly 2 metres tall...
I think it is not our age which is reducing the speed, a lot of old guys driving very fast cars ;-]
(It could be our weight, which should not be mentioned any further ^^)
--- Post updated ---
by the way.. do you know my favourite sm joke ?

In an elovator says the maso to the sado tease me...
NOOOOO ! the sado replies, strong and mean ^^

It´s not that typical laka noooooo, its a more perfidious ;-]]]]]]

hahaaa, same here glen...not that old, but also nearly 2 metres tall...
I think it is not our age which is reducing the speed, a lot of old guys driving very fast cars ;-]
(It could be our weight, which should not be mentioned any further ^^)
--- Post updated ---
by the way.. do you know my favourite sm joke ?

In an elovator says the maso to the sado tease me...
NOOOOO ! the sado replies, strong and mean ^^

It´s not that typical laka noooooo, its a more perfidious ;-]]]]]]

Yes, weight is an issue for me. My left knee is, er, awful so I can only walk about 200m (meters not miles :) ) before pain becomes unbearable. Pain killers work as does the TENS machine but even after a short while it still becomes unbearable. When walking you can hear the knee grinding and clicking - see video!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

omg scary noises you make. i guess the exhaust is wrecked again :)

lol, wish it was that easy! Just to confirm, that really is the noise of my left knee. My right knee has a more grinding/clicking noise. Should make a song with that.

This falls under “did nobody tell you that is just an effing stupid idea?” Even allowing for cultural differences…

It is worth watching the video.

Yes, weight is an issue for me. My left knee is, er, awful so I can only walk about 200m (meters not miles :) ) before pain becomes unbearable. Pain killers work as does the TENS machine but even after a short while it still becomes unbearable. When walking you can hear the knee grinding and clicking - see video!

grinding in battlefield ? wasnt that world of warcraft?
but that knee is worser then the loud steps in bf V (agina) after last patch ^^

ok but now i understand your interest in in local anesthesia like vodka e.g.

Reactions: glenwilson
🤣🤣😂. We are still in Europe just not the EU!! I was going to say more but It still makes me angry and sad. We will need those cameras above to show how fucked we are as a country.

Ordered a pair of these. They will be great for BF, no more of that dip, dip, potato chip stuff that wears out your knees I will be able to just walk over people with my inflated testicle trousers.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
not a new idea, compared with old popeye pictures (1)

but maybee a solution for elderly cocks with "eggs from stock keeping" (2)

Attachments

• popeye.jpg
    popeye.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 296344.jpg
    296344.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread