Somebody Send Help / Monster Hunter

• Thread starter AtomicWonderland
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AtomicWonderland

AtomicWonderland

23 Apr 2021
I can't stop playing Monster Hunter Rise. I thought I'd be able to control myself, to manage my time, but hunt after hunt my day melts away. Gems with a 3% drop rate? Dammit I gotta have it now! Big ass monsters fighting in the sky? Oh Lawd. Hit me up on the Switch if you play.

I can't stop playing Monster Hunter Rise. I thought I'd be able to control myself, to manage my time, but hunt after hunt my day melts away. Gems with a 3% drop rate? Dammit I gotta have it now! Big ass monsters fighting in the sky? Oh Lawd. Hit me up on the Switch if you play.

I don't think there is a game series I have sunken more hours into than Monster Hunter. Waiting for the PC release of Rise because i don't want to buy a Switch. is it good so far? Better than World + Iceborne?

Reactions: AtomicWonderland
I don't think there is a game series I have sunken more hours into than Monster Hunter. Waiting for the PC release of Rise because i don't want to buy a Switch. is it good so far? Better than World + Iceborne?
I didn't play those 2, but I played 3 and 4. With 4 I found the combat and controls too clunky to get used to and stopped at the 5 star quests. There are definitely a lot of QoL improvements for gathering and the combat is super smooth. Runs great on the Switch, looks good too but not as good as it will on the computer. Maybe I'll buy it again too; my brother said he's going to do that as well even though we play on the Switch now. Online play is a lot of fun except when people steal all the free potions...

Users who are viewing this thread