Some Special Server Settings Over The Christmas Days?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

some special server settings over christmas?

• infantry only maps

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • all maps ( DLC ) included

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • only citymaps

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • hardcore

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can all maps be infantry only? I don't mind vehicles but think my k/d might improve if I didn't get into the 'one way or another that ****ing heli is coming down preferably with a stinger just to annoy them' mood! :)

Maybe a sprinkling of other modes (TDM with 200 tickets) just for variety?

shame is that its such hard to get the server running if we have DLC maps in rotation. i tried it now for some days to mix it a bit and put some DLC maps in but as far as we have them in you can see the playercount going down. good to see in server console after the last round before you put a DLC map in, is ended. than you can see "player connection lost, missing content".
that is really sad but i guess the christmas time is a good chance to gice it a try with some DLC maps

Maybe a sprinkling of other modes (TDM with 200 tickets) just for variety?

Sounds also nice. Maybe some other mode could gain more players on server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardcore TDM, kick after 2 team kills = server empty faster than a DLC map in the rotation! :)

Infantry only on smaller maps might be a nice change. Yesterday used a MAV and hardly anyone was on foot. Most of the opposition were in tanks, LAVs or helis.

Hardcore TDM, kick after 2 team kills = server empty faster than a DLC map in the rotation! :)

Infantry only on smaller maps might be a nice change. Yesterday used a MAV and hardly anyone was on foot. Most of the opposition were in tanks, LAVs or helis.

yes, lol
agree, IO on smaller maps, some TDM, maybe 1 or 2 gunmaster map or CTF maps could be a nice mix.

2016 12 24 4 ok, thats the actual maps running on the server. i changed all to CQ small. still need to delete lancing dam after the round is finished. still vehicles allowed but we can switch it off if we need. also we can put some more DLC maps into rotation. wont try that now because its a bit early and not the peaktime of player. but we can do that everytime someone is online and have a eye of the server so its not dieing in DLC maps :D
--- Post updated ---
omg, just 1 hours later the full server is down to 12 player :( i changed it so far that only vanilla maps running.

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread