Some questions..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Now I am a bit confused, getting all the badges I have earned the last days, again?
(and stupid COOP server still not in server list when Launch it with BF2hub (No Fly is there)...wonder)

Last edited:
Yup, and after a few days of promotion, several ribbons and achievements later, i'm demoted to private, with no vacation rights. Funny to see how Dildomania is promoted however... I will try to login with the launcher tonight, see what happens.

Next Rank: Private First Class
100%

Score: 2,095 of 150. At your historical rate, you should earn -1,945 in 0 days (or 0 Seconds straight).

In my case it was as i don't use the launcher, but use the in game favourites to connect. I don't really mind, playing is more fun than rankings. Receiving ribbons and awards however... it makes it feel like the old days:)

Waxxzer, I agree with you that the game as such matters more than anything else.
Yet, many players would like to understand why things are taking this particular course: Some people play and they get their points, others play as well and nothing happens.

I am well aware of the fact that you do your best to keep our BF2 No Fly server running (thanks a lot!) but at present we run the risk of losing even formerly devoted players, as they are at a loss to understand what is going on at the moment.

Sorry Lady, but Sam is the only one here at the moment who knows about this stuff, so I think we just have to wait until he figured it out. ;-)
(Not that I wanted to put you under pressure SAM) :joker:

No fly is running BF2Hub stats
So their files count the points etc. now to your old stats and will see your stats also in BF2 BFQH?

And could you fix the own stats system on the COOP server?

It will when GD update our hosts file.

I'm not sure how this is gonna play with the COOP as there's gonna be host file changes

I'm not sure how this is gonna play with the COOP as there's gonna be host file changes
Host file changes on the COOP server? I am just wondering about our own stats system because in the beginning it seemed to work?!

(didnt got a concret answer to our own system until yet...)

Last edited:
Host file changes effect all the system on our dedi, I'm waiting to see what happens with this install first

I was on No Fly now with BF2hub Launcher, my Colonel rank is shown but I dont know if points counted?!

And both our BF2 server are not shown in BF2 server search list! Thas a massive problem! I searched without any filter options and got 178 server, including all TOP 10 servers like @Super, VOBIS etc, only our server not shown...

So BFCC isnt working with BF2hub or what? What does they say?
If BFCC is not working with BF2 files what to do then? Switch back to BL.co files?

GD say they don't, I've also asked the BF2Hub guys themselves and awaiting an answer.

I'm still waiting on BF2Hub but got news GD allow bf2cc (don't know why suddenly they do, but I think it was down to us asking they're tried it out)

I'm still waiting on BF2Hub but got news GD allow bf2cc (don't know why suddenly they do, but I think it was down to us asking they're tried it out)
Can you now login with BF2cc? And why is COOP server totaly gone?

I don't want to bother you Heeds! (seems I have bothered Sam too much with questions as he don't aswers my PM anymore lol, just kidding)
But can you give us a concrete answer what is with No Fly, when will No Fly be up with all old settings, and what is wrong with our own stats system on COOP? (sometimes it updates, sometimes not, some have their rank, some not, sometimes you get all badges again..)

(where is the Bf2 Heed when you need one..)

Last edited:
I don't want to bother you Heeds! (seems I have bothered Sam too much with questions as he don't aswers my PM anymore lol, just kidding)
But can you give us a concrete answer what is with No Fly, when will No Fly be up with all old settings, and what is wrong with our own stats system on COOP? (sometimes it updates, sometimes not, some have their rank, some not, sometimes you get all badges again..)

(where is the Bf2 Heed when you need one..)

sorry, just saw that you talk to me in console lol mostly sam will answer that because i hope he had any clue about that loool and yes, i have also the errors in console.

well, seriously i can say that just that point "...can you give us a concrete answer what is with No Fly" is mostly the importent question. also for us because we are mostly alone with that stuff and had to try, ask and restry all this stuff. its always a try and error solution.
gamingdekuxe is, unfortunately as always, most of the time not really a help. understandably because its bf2 and not much playing this anymore and we are the only gaminggeluxe customer who still running that game.

so also gamingdeluxe can´t say just switch this or that and than it is running. same with the new bf2hub rank files. it was not clear that the console is not working with that. only after we installed the new server and than you are looking at your screen and just think "WTF are you kidding me?!?" lol

this means again the setup have had to change and new settings and installs with new errors.

most of this server things sam had to do because he is the server nerd lol and all this setups take a lot of time so it also the point that you need the time to do that.

Sorry I read them on my phone and forget to reply when I get back on the pc, I will answer questions when I get back on :p

Users who are viewing this thread