Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
It is more like Inception…

Lady: Coming soon?
Man: Yes, coming soon, I will let you know when I am coming soon by making another announcement just before...

They amount of teams working on the game and the fact they cut support of BFV early to focus on the new game gives me some hope that it won’t suck. PS4 and Xbox One are not supported so that should mean they aren’t as constrained by technical limitation as if they had to make it run on those platforms as well. I just want to see the trailer and go „fuck, I need this. This is amazing“

They amount of teams working on the game and the fact they cut support of BFV early to focus on the new game gives me some hope that it won’t suck. PS4 and Xbox One are not supported so that should mean they aren’t as constrained by technical limitation as if they had to make it run on those platforms as well. I just want to see the trailer and go „fuck, I need this. This is amazing“
I just hope it runs well on most last gen GPU's. Because if everybody needs a brand new RTX 3080 to play it, that's going to be a problem! (thanks miners and covid)

I just hope it runs well on most last gen GPU's. Because if everybody needs a brand new RTX 3080 to play it, that's going to be a problem! (thanks miners and covid)

I am happy as long as I can get 60 FPS in 1080p on my 1070ti while not looking like shit :D

Reactions: Steffos666
I am happy as long as I can get 60 FPS in 1080p on my 1070ti while not looking like shit :D

I am hopefull because noble people switch to 4k and 1080p needs less computing power :)

Honestly no wish for me to switch to higher resolution but I play cs go in 4:3 stretched so it has no use anyways

Screenshots compared to the drawings that Tom Henderson (popular „leaker“) made a few weeks ago.

Tinfoil hat on
Ammo count in the heli is 02/05 = 02.05 = May 2nd —> Trailer confirmed for today!! Tinfoil hat off

Those pictures were apparently leaked around 2 weeks ago in a Reddit thread and somehow no one noticed it :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread