Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
SoulsEater

SoulsEater

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
France - Rennes
Some vague news about BF6 with cool BF4 footages in the background!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sadly its from jackfrags. he is a pro EA lobbyist. lol when i hear or read that, i am getting already pissed because we had this on every battelfield release before...."all the destruction and vehicle and weapon combat the franchise is know for and elevated it to another level..."

yes, this frenchise is know for that every bf release was shit, nothing works, features missed, totally destructable world ( was announced for bf1 or bf5 too and never happened lol ). so next level means, it will even more shit as before??? lol

so still all marketing blablabla from jack include the presumption about the higher player count. the current saying is "...and more player as ever before....". in normal speach translated: " we tried to bring it up to 128 player but this is still not working, so we not announcing this anymore and saying more player as ever ( current playercount is 72,5 lol but we hope it will get up to 73 soon )"

still missing all the important stuff this game is needing....

Reactions: SoulsEater
I keep thinking I should re-install BF1 and BFV to see if they are any different from how ai remember them. The trouble is that I enjoy playing BF4 too much to bother. Yes it still has bugs and issues

What I don't want is for it to make me upgrade my PC (I know that I need to and will have to soon). I would really like to try Flight Sim but I would probably need to spend about £1200 to get a half decent PC for it. Bigger maps with more players is fine as you are unlikely to have all 128 or 150 players all in the same location at the same time so a bigger map with more players is unlikely to require more PC power. I would doubt you would have TDM with 150 players.

Will be interesting to see what the pricing is. We play games like Spyro on the PS4 and a few others that are not really PC friendly. Spyro was given a work over and cost £30. It has been fun to play and still has some challenges. It surprised us just how much some PS4 games were when we were looking before Christmas. I quite like racing games and Dirt and GT are fine but too often they end up being so complex that they are not fun. The Mrs is shite at racing games so when we had some Disney racing game on the PS2 it was good as you didn't to be skilled driver to have fun. Been looking for a similar game ever since where players are equal regardless of skill. There were a few new ones but these were £50 mainly because of licensed characters. Found one that was £10 from an independent developer that has been ideal.

I know that they will have a lot of development costs but it will need to be good to justify the price. BFV probably cost me £1 per hour played. BF1 was about £0.5. BF4? About £0.00001 per hour!!

sadly its from jackfrags. he is a pro EA lobbyist. lol when i hear or read that, i am getting already pissed because we had this on every battelfield release before...."all the destruction and vehicle and weapon combat the franchise is know for and elevated it to another level..."

yes, this frenchise is know for that every bf release was shit, nothing works, features missed, totally destructable world ( was announced for bf1 or bf5 too and never happened lol ). so next level means, it will even more shit as before??? lol

so still all marketing blablabla from jack include the presumption about the higher player count. the current saying is "...and more player as ever before....". in normal speach translated: " we tried to bring it up to 128 player but this is still not working, so we not announcing this anymore and saying more player as ever ( current playercount is 72,5 lol but we hope it will get up to 73 soon )"

still missing all the important stuff this game is needing....
I laughed also when jackfrags said "maybe a release with no bugs" 😅

You're right, because of hype I forgot all the shitstorm few moths after a bf release 😐

Thanks for your reply :)

Hopefully they will anounce aome more Infos in the official bf6 Release info in spring. So we will see if they are going into the right direction. But atm i just see shit for console Player but nothing what save the future for Clanplayer and clans.

Hopefully they will anounce aome more Infos in the official bf6 Release info in spring. So we will see if they are going into the right direction. But atm i just see shit for console Player but nothing what save the future for Clanplayer and clans.

German gaming newsmagazine Gamestar said something about news in spring but probably serverrental program announcement would be the last thing to be told.
I think that EA thinks that the experience of gamers is judged by the quality of servers and if they are hosted by third party companies they believe that it is not in their hand if it laggs like hell and we know how other serverowners handle their bans.
I remember a lot of metroservers in bf3 that banned my friend joker and me for being too good. With reasons like "piss off"
So they rather have baseraping official servers only in bf1 and V.

Last time they announced server rental program they cancelled it shortly before launch so hopefully they announce it late then we maybe have a realistic chance to really get it.

Some interesting leaks/rumors about BF6:

Before receiving some official and confirmed information, I personally prefer to take all these leaks with caution. So that the disappointment will be less lol.

There are things that look very interesting but I don't want to be disappointed when reading the first news so...On the other hand I can't wait to see what will be this new Battlefield, sincerely hope they will take the best from all the previous games to make THE Battlefield.

I think lots of people are betting a lot on it to straighten out the franchise and take a new fresh path after these old wars games (which were pretty good, but something was missing) so this BF will be important. Like everytime I'm talking about this coming game, the only thing I hope is to be able to run private servers, so even on this new BF we will be still able to blame lazy cockaelo :LOL:

Last edited:
Some interesting leaks/rumors about BF6:

they wanna NOT do the firestorm was the dumbest add they did to BF5 and probably partly the reason the game shot down prematurely for support cause they had spend way too long on the map design for firestorm lol

They see all the money those types of games make and just wanna copy, it's annoying Firestorm is a waste of dev time

they wanna NOT do the firestorm was the dumbest add they did to BF5 and probably partly the reason the game shot down prematurely for support cause they had spend way too long on the map design for firestorm lol
Wasnt firestorm made by different company? I have to check this.

Edit: Yup it was made by criterion games.

They killed bf5 with the launch stupiditues and and the EA boss sayong dont buy it. And of course lack of updates, fixes etc. :)

Edit 2: I mean firestorm wasnt away from the main dev team.

I will shut uo now (sorry) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FortunaMagica
Wasnt firestorm made by different company? I have to check this.

Edit: Yup it was made by criterion games.

They killed bf5 with the launch stupiditues and and the EA boss sayong dont buy it. And of course lack of updates, fixes etc. :)

Edit 2: I mean firestorm wasnt away from the main dev team.

I will shut uo now (sorry) :ROFLMAO:
hehe lets hope they got to run it themselves this time lol xD

Havent they cancelled bf 5 mainly for low sales?
Wasn't it roughly in the time of Mass effect andromeda?
(Just in case you dont know: They released the game unfinished - fans were dissapointed and instead of adding content in a nice but empty world they just stopped all developement but bugfixing)
EA just cancels AAA games for not being top sales tier.

Havent they cancelled bf 5 mainly for low sales?
Wasn't it roughly in the time of Mass effect andromeda?
(Just in case you dont know: They released the game unfinished - fans were dissapointed and instead of adding content in a nice but empty world they just stopped all developement but bugfixing)
EA just cancels AAA games for not being top sales tier.
The Pacific expansion was actually amazing and I really enjoyed playing that. Storming Iwo Jima felt great and made me realize how being able to play these historic and well known battles in a WW2 game is essential for the experience. But instead of Normandy, Berlin, Stalingrad, Okinawa, Ardennes we got.....some farm houses, Norway, a Church and a bad Metro impression.
Nevertheless I still think they could have pulled BFV around with a good Eastern Front expansion. But instead of that, they introduced the TTK changes which killed half they playerbase, released a half-assed Battle Royale Mode and then abandoned the game with what felt like 75% of all promises unfulfilled. The focus on player customization was also, in my opinion, a complete waste of time. I don’t care how my character looks since it’s a FPS and I don’t even see my character except for when he‘s dead.
I also prefer to pay 10-15€ per Expansion or pay for Premium and get some good and polished expansions instead of the stupid battlepass system filled with unnecessary and half-assed crap.

The Pacific expansion was actually amazing and I really enjoyed playing that. Storming Iwo Jima felt great and made me realize how being able to play these historic and well known battles in a WW2 game is essential for the experience. But instead of Normandy, Berlin, Stalingrad, Okinawa, Ardennes we got.....some farm houses, Norway, a Church and a bad Metro impression.
Nevertheless I still think they could have pulled BFV around with a good Eastern Front expansion. But instead of that, they introduced the TTK changes which killed half they playerbase, released a half-assed Battle Royale Mode and then abandoned the game with what felt like 75% of all promises unfulfilled. The focus on player customization was also, in my opinion, a complete waste of time. I don’t care how my character looks since it’s a FPS and I don’t even see my character except for when he‘s dead.
I also prefer to pay 10-15€ per Expansion or pay for Premium and get some good and polished expansions instead of the stupid battlepass system filled with unnecessary and half-assed crap.
word AK i enjoyed the game too but seriously Robot arms and 1500 customizations doesnt fit with the game, itld be better off running it like they did in Bf1942, i for one was disappointed how badly they F***Ed up lol

We are in the wrong businesses.

Writing stuff about BF6 and Apple and other stuff is easy. Just make stuff up but sound like you know what you are talking about, have about a nano parsec of the truth that someone else also mentions and then write about 2,000 words on BF1 and BFV but without actually saying anything.

We are in the wrong businesses.

Writing stuff about BF6 and Apple and other stuff is easy. Just make stuff up but sound like you know what you are talking about, have about a nano parsec of the truth that someone else also mentions and then write about 2,000 words on BF1 and BFV but without actually saying anything.

a parsec is (3,0857 * 10^16)km and nano means one to the power of a billion(for british and 1 to the power of a milliard to the rest)

so a nano parsec is 30857000km or 103 ligthseconds

I think a lot of trueth can be told in that distance

a parsec is (3,0857 * 10^16)km and nano means one to the power of a billion(for british and 1 to the power of a milliard to the rest)

so a nano parsec is 30857000km or 103 ligthseconds

I think a lot of trueth can be told in that distance

So I was roughly correct then? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread