Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
when i just read it again....shiny blablabla here, shiny blablabla there....shockwaves here and dust there lol
skycrapers will be destroyable. lol fine, we have this already in bf4 with shanghai. are they "scripted" destroyable? also in bc2 we have a decent destroyable architecture, also in bf3 where you could destroy nearly the whole house facade in "seine crossing" with some rpg and often it happened that you accidently killed all your fellow teammate who are fighting under there....
"melee animation will be unlockable via the battle pass" WTF is there really care someone how the melee animation is?

so still nothing about the basic gameplay or server things...

"melee animation will be unlockable via the battle pass" WTF is there really care someone how the melee animation is?
C100> all :whistle:
Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Yay
Reactions: We4re0ne
Its all a marketing ploy to get your taste buds excited, like going to a new restaurant and you look at the menu, "special ingredients picked just for us from our own garden".
Then the waiter tells you "Its all slow cooked to perfection in a special oven by their award winning chef".
Then you get your food and it looks beautiful but tastes like shit. :meh:

To me it’s pretty obvious that those are „controlled leaks“ with EA/Dice and Tom working together. Both of them benefit and the Information is basically vague marketing talk. But it sounds more „credible“ if someone is „leaking“ it instead of them saying it outright.

Reactions: lakaelo
To me it’s pretty obvious that those are „controlled leaks“ with EA/Dice and Tom working together. Both of them benefit and the Information is basically vague marketing talk. But it sounds more „credible“ if someone is „leaking“ it instead of them saying it outright.
Cause there is a third party you can blame if you cannot hold what the leaks predict :D

If someone can prove his leaks are untrue then he'll donate to a charity of their choice
It's easy to say that
In BF6 we can get a private server and if someone can prove that I am wrong then I donate to whoever I want

BF4 did it all right, good vehicle play amazing infrantry play. Extremely balanced nice game mechanics and movement system. Then BF1 came and everything got clunky and slow gunplay felt spongey. And things when more casual which I don't really mind but in my opinion a good game is easy to learn and hard to master.

Look at CSGO extremely solid gun mechanics good movement engine which feels hard at first but mastering the movement and gunplay has an infinit skill level.

Battlefield 4 did this great lots of weapons easy to use but hard to master. Just look how for example the first time u use the AEK the recoil is all over the place but after 20k kill I have the recoil so under control that it's basically nothing

I like this and this is what most of the players enjoy. I like to improve in games but also want lower skilled player to have a fair play on me.

Whatever BF 6 will be I hope for some basic stuff to be improved (I’ve aired some suggestions here before):

No jets/helicopters built like tanks and with unlimited ammo/flares i.e. mid-air refill. A return to base should be needed to be rearmed.

No ”sniper’s heaven” maps in which you spawn and die, spawn and die etc.

It should be possible to run the game (without going nuts) on medium graphic settings with a decent pc.

Demolition: a 50 ton tank should be able to, well, act like a 50 ton tank and not be stopped by flimsy objects. More realistic demolition should also mean that camping would become more hazardous.

All vehicles/jets etc. should, if hit, gradually lose functions and should need repairs by an engineer or return to base to become 100% functional again.

Similarly for soldiers vs medics.

Better e.g. more balanced maps.

No OP weapons.

And lastly (and this may not be related to the game itself): the agonizing ”I shot my foe with at least 10 bullets from behind and he turns around seemingly unhurt and kills me instantly”…

Last edited:
Whatever BF 6 will be I hope for some basic stuff to be improved (I’ve aired some suggestions here before):

No jets/helicopters built like tanks and with unlimited ammo/flares i.e. mid-air refill.

No ”sniper’s heaven” maps in which you spawn and die, spawn and die etc.

It should be possible to run the game (without going nuts) on medium graphic settings with a decent pc.

Demolition: a 50 ton tank should be able to, well, act like a 50 ton tank and not be stopped by flimsy objects.

All vehicles/jets etc. should, if hit, gradually lose functions and should need repairs by an engineer or return to base to become 100% functional again.

Similarly for soldiers vs medics.

Better e.g. more balanced maps.

No OP weapons.

And lastly (and this may not be related to the game itself): the agonizing ”I shot my foe with at least 10 bullets from behind and he turns around seemingly unhurt and kills me instantly”…
I agree with the graphics alot, I feel that a semi competive shooter like battlefield needs graphics like BF4 has. I feel like bf1/5 graphics should be in single player games and not in shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread