So you say that tanks have a crawl mode...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
StrrawberryA

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
Just wanted to share this AKA-ART vid, which actually taught me something new.. like the tanks have a crawl mode ? WTF? After 700 hours of gameplay I had no clue. There are also other tips and tricks that are quite useful. You can also find couple of them in the comments. Sorry if the video is already there, or if there is some kind of "general" tips and tricks topic, let me know pls (If not, I could rename this one). I did not find any. You could also share some of yours :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
There are indeed neat tricks there. I knew about the crawl speed and wondered the point of it, but you can actually drive over mines without them detonating. This is one of those games where after hundreds of hours you can still learn new things. :)

Reactions: StrrawberryA
The crawl mode is impressive, also the last second parachute survive.

There are indeed neat tricks there. I knew about the crawl speed and wondered the point of it, but you can actually drive over mines without them detonating. This is one of those games where after hundreds of hours you can still learn new things. :)
I.. I, I.. I' m sorry whaaaaat?!!!!!!
Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

Reactions: Scoot
Thanks for sharing that. I just watched that about 60 seconds ago and have forgotten most of those tips. 🤣 What a good vid, simple descriptions and demonstrations. Despite many thousand of hours playing have never heard of about 90% of those! Wish some of the training videos we had at work were like that!

Isn’t that guy (or at least one of his smurf accounts) banned on the server? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread