So What Games You Guys Play?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Like the title says, what Games do you play at the moment?
BF3/4/1?
Counterstrike?
Whatever?

Euro Truck Simulator 2 ; American Truck Simulator ; FIFA 17 ; Battlefield 4 ; Battlefield 1 ; Battlefield 3 (not so often) ; Car Mechanic Simulator ; Farming Simulator 17 ; YouTuber's life ; Construction Simulator ; Bus Simulator 16 ; The Crew .... haha and ofc my gf, she is my best game <3 :D

Well usually Saturday-Sunday I give my best to play as much as I can, work days nothing before 17:00 :v But as I get older the less time I have to play :((

PC:
BF4
Candy Crush Saga (usually when waiting for folk to join)
Train Simulator - relaxing concentration

iPad:
Asphalt 8 Airborne
Monument Valley 1 & 2 - I have finished both these but still like playing them
Bejeweled (various versions)

PS3/4:
Skylanders - various games
Grand Tourismo
Yooka Laylee
Spiro the Dragon
Buzz

Board/Table Games:
Scrabble
Carcassonne

One thing I really hate with iPad games particularly is the in-app purchases. For many of the games I will buy some in-app stuff up to what I think it is worth but after that then I just play for free and they get no more out of me. Yes you can pay for more lives or coins but I have got to the point of just being patient. In Asphalt8 thee are races where you can farm coins whilst watching TV without a lot of thought. Games like Monument Valley are about £5 but for me that is good value.

PS3/4 games we (Isobel and me) play together each having a go and swapping when we get stuck or something. Tend not to play against each other as that results in a little tension. :)

iPad games are good when traveling or waiting.

hi all , for me i am back on BF2 , the servers on which i play does not equal our old BF2 server but remains playable ;-) , and would be delighted to see you there :) ;-) ...

Reactions: Mr.X
hi all , for me i am back on BF2 , the servers on which i play does not equal our old BF2 server but remains playable ;-) , and would be delighted to see you there :) ;-) ...

What servers. Never really got into multiplayer on BF2 but would be interested to give it a try.

Since a few weeks i play a lot of player unknowns battlegrounds

before i played a lot of cs but it gets boring... i need a brake or other games;)

on : _ 2F4Y.com -best Maps NO RULES
or :_ =dmk= (S1) INFANTRY ONLY
happy to see you there one of these days ;-)

i even played on dmk servers before - do they still have karkand infantry only without grenades?

Reactions: nao07
yes one card to the program on the server dmk and is better to choose a good rifle but a single server miss the NRU and these very good rules ;-)

Had some rounds BF2 today with Nao on 24Y.com.
Had to get back in the game after so long not playing. What a stress lol, I am to old for that :D
But some fun :tbag:

But be warned Glen, it's over 10 years old graphics.

lol, aren't games with 8 bit graphics 'in' at the moment? The main thing is having fun when playing. BF1 is pretty with good weather effects but BF4, for me, is more fun. If you look at the original Doom and how that looked yet was a good game and was probably the great, great grandfather of the likes of BF.

Reactions: nao07 and Mr.X
Had two good rounds on 24Y today, and that with air combat :whistle:
So I will play there sometimes in the later evening.
When someone is going to play from our clan, just give a short shout in the Chatbox.
We also could use Teamspeak....

Users who are viewing this thread