Snowmaggedon Continues

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Day six of snowmaggedon, and we have eventually dug ourselves out and reached the road. News from the supply vendors is that they are empty of cow juice and bread making supplies. The pigeons in the garden could become useful if this continues and as supplies diminish.

The snow has frozen making it harder to clense ourselves though using ice has exhilarating exfoliating properties. Many of our neighbours must be Followers of the Orange Dotard as there is so much yellow snow about.

One neighbour keeps looking at me with envious eyes. I suspect he thinks that I could keep his barbecue supplied for a considerable time if not for food then just to keep the flames burning. He keeps murmering ‘it’ ( though it sounded like he) ‘will burn for weeks’.

To be continued..... (do your stuff team)
For newer folks the ideas is for you to continue the story.

Last edited:
How deep is the snow ;)? sounds like several meters ^^

Lmao Glen :D
Dont stay too long outside or you ll become a snowman.

I stood still. What was that noise? A mechanical thump followed by another. Something was moving along the road. A chanced a quick look out of the window and realise things had taken a turn for the worse....

Attachments

• 305281E5-FE3A-4817-990F-EB2CD6B02703.jpeg
    305281E5-FE3A-4817-990F-EB2CD6B02703.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 0
Can’t be Scotrail. That would have broken down before it even got that close.

<anouncer’s voice> ‘The Edinburgh to Glasgow AT-AT at platform 12 will be delayed as one of the legs isn’t working due to snow on the track’

‘Due to the inclement weather the Stormtrooper allocated has not been able to turn up for work. Are there any cosplayers who have a Stormtrooper costume available to have a go at operating the AT-AT? Please contact the enquiries desk’

Reactions: Redd Tedd

Users who are viewing this thread