Sniper Only Night/day?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are you for a Sniper Only Day ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
AndrejBosnaBVB

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone! I hope you all have a nice day ^^ So basically I wanted to see your opinions about as you can already see in the title ''sniper only night'', so what do you think about that? leave your answer in the poll...also I can't decide much so also it's important what do Sascha (Lakaelo), Glen & Samoz83 think about that, I thought about this today, watched some stuff back from few years while I was in GiA, we were making events like this often, so basically the whole week we used to post on the server notification when will the actual event happen, (e.g. ''Sunday 02.01.2014. Sniper Only Event 18:00-22:00 CET),and auto kick for people who use other guns with a message that the event is currently on, and it was pretty much funny, so it's not too long but either way not too short, just enough to have some fun :)
Leave me your opinions down bellow, wanna see what do others think about this ^^
Also, maybe change it like one weekend Sniper only,other weekend Knife only, and the next one pistol only ........

Reactions: Biffie66 and Eliton
good idea. i already installed a new plugin what is making some kind of weapon limit, pistol and knife server using this, but its still a way to go because atm the plugin is banning a lot of player using the wrong weapon lol so the server would be very empty in a short time lool

after all setup is done it is ( hopefully ) possible to let this running and all player who using the wrong weapon will get a info and/or a kill.

Sounds good for me. I am trying to get some points in sniping.

As you all know I hate it to snipe. Sry, m8s. I am out.

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a nice day ^^ So basically I wanted to see your opinions about as you can already see in the title ''sniper only night'', so what do you think about that? leave your answer in the poll...also I can't decide much so also it's important what do Sascha (Lakaelo), Glen & Samoz83 think about that, I thought about this today, watched some stuff back from few years while I was in GiA, we were making events like this often, so basically the whole week we used to post on the server notification when will the actual event happen, (e.g. ''Sunday 02.01.2014. Sniper Only Event 18:00-22:00 CET),and auto kick for people who use other guns with a message that the event is currently on, and it was pretty much funny, so it's not too long but either way not too short, just enough to have some fun :)
Leave me your opinions down bellow, wanna see what do others think about this ^^
Also, maybe change it like one weekend Sniper only,other weekend Knife only, and the next one pistol only ........
sniper/knife and ild be in XD

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB

Users who are viewing this thread