Smile! You're on candid camera!

prooi

NRU Member
there are always cocks who are a pain in the as........im sure there was no admin on

samoz83

NRU Heed
Only problem I have with this is do you know they were continually doing this or could some of them be from the mistaken mine/claymore kills bug (talking about the ss where names only appear once ofc)

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
Only problem I have with this is do you know they were continually doing this or could some of them be from the mistaken mine/claymore kills bug (talking about the ss where names only appear once ofc)

No m8 this was not a bug, those were really killing with jets, choppers and playing as a fighting commander trust me:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
thanks for the names duffy. :)

the problem with this rondom guys is that they come once and first time on our server and brake the rules if no admin is on because this cocks dont care about any rules.
but and this is the problem, mostly it is really useless to ban this cocks after they leave because 99,9% of them do not come back. so if they are banned or not will not be usefull in this situation they braking the rules.

instead of them there comes a never ending amount of new idiots every day lol

Steffos666

NRU Member

the problem with this rondom guys is that they come once and first time on our server and brake the rules if no admin is on because this cocks dont care about any rules.
but and this is the problem, mostly it is really useless to ban this cocks after they leave because 99,9% of them do not come back. so if they are banned or not will not be usefull in this situation they breaking the rules.

may be right ;) but you never know wether the guys are random...

i think it is good to know for us admins on the server who the rulebreakers are :D there might be regulars under them we will see the names and know them...

KO-skif is one by the way i know this name !

Watugi

NRU Member
I'm home for 3 weeks from 21st Aug ........ I'm looking forward to sticking a size 10 boot up some coco butts !!!!

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de

but and this is the problem, mostly it is really useless to ban this cocks after they leave because 99,9% of them do not come back. so if they are banned or not will not be usefull in this situation they breaking the rules.

may be right ;) but you never know wether the guys are random...

i think it is good to know for us admins on the server who the rulebreakers are :D there might be regulars under them we will see the names and know them...

KO-skif is one by the way i know this name !
sure for that. not that someone misunderstood my post. always good to get the names of the rulebreaker. i will only saying that this mostly rondom guys so its a never ending story, unfortunately.

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
15-8-2013

Yesterday afternoon playing on the server this hapened:

Despite all the warnings from regular players, as you can see he kept doing it the entire round. The next round, not happy with all the killings on the chopper he decided that on the next round he would camp at the uncap airfield and spawn kill with his sniper rifle...:

At the end (and i have no screen of that sadly) he was told not to camp at na uncap and kill because it was one of the server rules he responded as you can see at the last line of the last screen.

The name itself to me its not familiar, but my opinion is that this guy needs a really wake up call.

Dwibbles

but and this is the problem, mostly it is really useless to ban this cocks after they leave because 99,9% of them do not come back. so if they are banned or not will not be usefull in this situation they braking the rules.

Id like to think im a daily new idiot on your server mr lakealo :)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de

Id like to think im a daily new idiot on your server mr lakealo :)
lmao no mean the rondowm guys. not the regulars LOOOL