[BF4] Skybreeder is here for C....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

Skybreeder

I love (ban)hammering Cock(a)!
23 Feb 2021
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good day, lovely people.

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. Some knows about my desire for Cock(a), about my frustration about getting !invite spammed (Which keeps getting spammed after I accept and I cant join. Troll!). Some of you know about my - appearantly - deep, soothing voice, which makes even the most hyped up CapHunter fall asleep.
Most of you just know me as a big noob.

I've been playing with all of you for a little while now, and have found myself wanting to play even more. Usually, I have a few games of Rocket League, maybe watch some Twitch streams, or whatever I'm doing at the computer, and then admittedly get bored. "Gaming" just isn't what it used to be when I was a teenager.
But playing with all of you have brought back at least some of that, and I find myself in a better mood whenever my day ends, wife is in bed, and it's time for a glass of wine and some battlefield. I am grateful.
Not only that, but the response from some people about my personal wellbeing after this weekend has been heartwarming. Much love!
Now, enough chatter.

My name is Christian, I'm 28 years old, and I live in Denmark working as a systems administrator.
My gamertags usually consists of Gnuen and Silvera - Origin is the only place I use Skybreeder, I believe.

I play Rocket League, Battlefield (3, 4, 5, 1), Valheim, aaand... thats about it. Mainly Rocket League and Battlefield 4 these days.

As I've already blabbered all over you above this, I'll just say this:
Let me in your god damn squad, Cocka!

<3

hii sky nice to see your application here :D i had such a good sleep after your c... voice.

one of our dino's will soon do the check and start your vote.

goodluck with the vote!

Reactions: Skybreeder
Ah i see Cocka's secret lover finally found his way into the forums :D Welcome!

Shhh my beloved @leandre0310 and @We4re0ne will be jealous <3

aaaaah, so you're the one Bona has been * censored * about for the last 3 * censored *

Blablabla we both know what is the real truth you cock :unsure: :whistle:

Hey Christian, it's good to read your application here, wish you good luck with the vote mate :D

Reactions: Skybreeder
I will fight for my Cocka if I need to! Good luck with your vote.

angry girl fight GIF

Suppose I should say that the vote has started and will last for three days.

Should I also mention that discretion should be used if killing and bagging people who could vote for you? :)

Hi Christian
Nice to meet you here.
Good luck with the vote

Users who are viewing this thread