Site Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Seems to only happen on my iPads and iphone. Not tested it really on the PC.Have noticed it for ages but I think it was one of those things that was the straw that broke me after having to put up with my mum for 3 days!!! Hopefully I won't have to use that reciprocating saw.

PS, there is nothing under the patio to see. 🤫

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
Seems to only happen on my iPads and iphone. Not tested it really on the PC.Have noticed it for ages but I think it was one of those things that was the straw that broke me after having to put up with my mum for 3 days!!! Hopefully I won't have to use that reciprocating saw.

PS, there is nothing under the patio to see. 🤫

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty
dripping short film GIF
"the last straw" :))

@samoz83 can you (if possible) increase the maximum number of characters per message please? I cannot update one of my special threads anymore :LOL:

Sans titre

I've increased it, you might need to start reserving 2nd and 3rd posts when creating topics 😂 as going too high on the limit causes performance issues

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
I've increased it, you might need to start reserving 2nd and 3rd posts when creating topics 😂 as going too high on the limit causes performance issues
haha thanks, I don't think I will create that much new one but just update old ones (y)

Thanks Sam, great update, whatever it is it’s now doing, I haven’t got a clue :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread