Site Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
for those who want to delete this ad, you must select
Code:
##[href="https://noobsrus.co.uk/pages/shop/"]
and not ##b as on my screen, otherwise it deletes all the texts in bold ...

View attachment 11331

and add this link in whitelist otherwise the stats page will be horrible :
Code:
https://noobsrus.co.uk/stats/

It may seem like a lot to do just to hide a link but I'm willing to do anything to see as little advertising as possible

ps : personally, the more I see an ad, the less I want to go and see what it is
this post showing a lot of character...thanks for that. 👍

Last edited:
I put it in a div called advert so you should be able to block that without breaking anything else
Edit: oh wait stats is broken due to the stupid easy privacy list

Last edited:
Reactions: leandre0310
Updated the stats software, fixes a load of small things, the biggest is probably:

Fixes vehicle stats tab in player stats page.

Sadly they got rid of a load of charts, I might see if I can get them back when I have time

Edit: Added graphs back

Last edited:
I've been messing with stuff and the site should load faster, but say if you find anything broken.

Where is whats new button ?
:blamesam:
It was never gone

hide GIF

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
Is there a way of turning off the click noises? When you press enter in the chat I get a "click" and anything playing in the background stops playing.Have looked but just cannot see anywhere to do it.

Reactions: Akhara
Is there a way of turning off the click noises? When you press enter in the chat I get a "click" and anything playing in the background stops playing.Have looked but just cannot see anywhere to do it.
Seems you can't per user, I've turned it off globally. I've not had it stop other background music/sound though 😂

Yes that’s quite annoying….

Users who are viewing this thread