Site Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Update:

Changed member map - this new version doesn't need access to your browser location just to see your location (which I always thought was stupid). It also uses the location field in your profile (which makes sense, no idea why the other one didn't) opt-out also actually works, it didn't always in the old one.

The old one still exists so worse case can go back

Reactions: We4re0ne
Glad the shitty hover popups are gone :D Sadly we lost everyones position on the map.
Btw, the popup close icon is using a black x on a black ground.

Glad the shitty hover popups are gone :D Sadly we lost everyones position on the map.
You just have to go to your profile, delete the location, add it again and then it works

You just have to go to your profile, delete the location, add it again and then it works
Yeah, I already set mine. But I mean all the others that might not be (that) active anymore

I didn't even notice this 😂 I think the whole popup box might not show properly in Chrome but it could just be my version, I use Firefox normally

Edit: sorta fixed, have to override google css so it's not easy

Last edited:
Yeah, I already set mine. But I mean all the others that might not be (that) active anymore
I think this is due to it needing to match a Google suggestion, and with locations already set this won't have happened sadly

@samoz83, how accurate is the pin in the map to your true location
Mine is currently rubbish as I am on a worklaptop with VPNs on :p but more if I redo my position without it, how close to the actual home adress we come?

@samoz83, how accurate is the pin in the map to your true location
Mine is currently rubbish as I am on a worklaptop with VPNs on :p but more if I redo my position without it, how close to the actual home adress we come?
i would say, it depents to the adress you put in as your "location" in your account. i only have the town in there and so my position is just in the center of my town.

That's why I set secret cameras up in each member's house
i am always doing some naked dancing in front of mine so you have to see some jinglebells in the morning.
Cat Face GIF

What have you done @lakaelo this is ugly 🤢😆 (and unecessary)

A

Mate this is totally polluting our forum for nothing, there is already a button on the headline of the forum, a specific channel on our discord, an automated message when spawning in game, regular automated messages in game, I don't think we need this... The only people who would buy such stuff on the fanshop are all in the member area so they already know where it is and where to find it...

We have never raised so much money before, our bank account is growing up and breaking new records every month without all this spam and ads, so yes I don't appreciate when I see such an useless spam everywhere. You are repeating that we aren't a company but more time is past more it gets commercial everywhere :(

I could understand this if we had some financial problems but this is absolutely not the case so ^^

Users who are viewing this thread