Site Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Messages from server are back in the chatlog, it will be useful to admin the server. (y) (But it also means more pages to read, but it's still easier to take infos like that).

Reactions: We4re0ne
If you use Chrome (maybe others too) you can install the website as it's own app on your phone

If you use Chrome (maybe others too) you can install the website as it's own app on your phone
You enabled Progressive Web App functionality? Cool! Just thought about it a few days ago :D
Firefox mobile has this install feature too.

I did try on Firefox nightly but it wouldn't pick up PWA being available, only Chrome did, could just be caching.

I do have the install button now in Firefox, however the downloaded pwa then still has a non editable url header. Why on earth did they do that? Who wants it there? :D

There's also new thread types when posting, new text editor, profile banners, Giphy support, activity emails if you want them and other stuff.

If you have an funky icons, just force refresh with ctrl+F5

Happy Will Ferrell GIF

Last edited:
Also removed recaptcha, should be no more google tracking on the site 😅

Can you put the blue text color for unread threads on the main page again? :)

Like most things it is how the do you do that. But the change looks good and seems easier to do things. 👍

Added the vote for nohand but some of the options like choosing the single vote option and trying to vote wasn't working for me (using Edge).

I only locked it so that I could check first and reset it if needed. I can't vote as it is blanked out with no option for me!

SS1 shows when I try to vote and SS2 is when I go into the page suggests I have voted. Blacked out the vote info.

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 6
Looks like it's cached an old version for some of it try ctrl+F5 to force a refresh to at least fix the icons and maybe the page too

I'll check my Edge see if it's also happening

Users who are viewing this thread