[BF4] Sincerely sorry for what I've done

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
P

Phoenix

16 Oct 2020
Hello There,

Yesterday I found your awesome server, but not long into the game I violated rules by saying couple of racist jokes, and you banned me for that.
I deserved it TBH. I AM NOT RACIST I SWEAR. I just like to make offensive jokes...
But I am really very very sorry for what I did, and I promise to respect rules of your community and never ever again show such behaviour.
I like a lot of things about your server and I'd really like to play more there.
Please forgive me my behaviour and unban me.

innocent face what jokes?

what you call a place where all the white people sit on benches?
NBA

parents are like toasts, if they're black you got nothing to eat

I really regret saying those.

oh god...

*peed a little laughing out loud

Guys please don't hold this against him lol... I was really curious and wouldn't think he'd repeat those...but HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I'm fucking ded now lol

Since it was a racistic and dumb "joke" and not ment as an insult, I have unbanned you. But please, keep these sort of "jokes" away from the chat. You never know who you're talking to. Use your second chance to continue having fun on our server. You now know that we take racism seriously.

The trouble with written humour is that it can be interpreted differently than spoken humour. We do enjoy a good laugh but just be careful in chat. Sometimes it is better to delete than press <enter> 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread