Sim City

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
son asked me about this game today.. let me know what you think about it.

There is:
west europe 1 and 2
east europe 1 and 2
Im starting on west 1

got it workin, but doing the tutorial right now. seems pretty nice :)

i cancelled my pre order a few days ago since the american launch was a disaster and whilst playing the beta i never noticed how small the city is compared to what you could do in sc4. which is bound to turn into dlc at some point as maxis said they will be increasing the size of the city limits

Amazon have put up a warning when buying the product about customers having issues

lol big issues, all of the servers is busy.
I was joining one available server 5 min ago everything fine until main screen. a little window pops up and it's sayin "can't connect to our server"
and after that nothing happens. can't even play in offline mode.
I was playing a bit yesterday and everything seems fine, as marenghi says, the land to build your city on is pretty small. that sux.
ffs want to play some but I can't lmao

played 10 hours now and have to say it not bad. more difficult as older version because less "room" for your town. instead of this you can have some partnertowns beside you and you have to manage that you got some resources from them you cant have in your own town.

but only played in "offline" mode. dont know who it called think "my town" so something else. also got the message in game everytime that the servers gone or cant connect. lol

its EA what you expect? lmao

All the servers are busy apart from Oceanic 1 and even then I can't authenticate with Simcity servers

just got my copy...was going through tutorial , and it froze when it got to the sewage bit!
hope it doesn't start from the beginning!
Read many negative comments about it, but didn't put me off.
As Lak says, we should create a NRU region :)
I want to build my city into a huge medical center.

ok. will tell son to not get this game and continue with sc4.

always this load of hype crap for games that are broken and unplayable. it's a shame. thanks for the info.

The game has just released, so of course there will be some queue, because many people wanting to join the server at the same time.
Not to tell about bugs! They will be fixed after a month or so. I would wait for a sale to come out. "-25%" or something like that.

lol take a server who shows full. lmao i got oceanic too and never cant connect and go into 20 minutes queue. if that take a nother server and try this one. normaly it works after 4 or 5 times to try.

but still no clue how it works in multiplayer lmao

lol take a server who shows full. lmao i got oceanic too and never cant connect and go into 20 minutes queue. if that take a nother server and try this one. normaly it works after 4 or 5 times to try.

but still no clue how it works in multiplayer lmao
that's why there's a tutorial!!

""but still no clue how it works""

i must build zee super highways with trams with zee realy good road surface
and only been playing 20mins and we have control of zee beach lol lol lol

so are you going to have a noobsville area ?

My town will be the new vegas.......Las Ikea :)
How many gonna play? and wich server are you gonna play on? I want in :)

Users who are viewing this thread