Sim City

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
this does look fun, I think the first sim city type game for me was .. a game called Populous and Populous II. on the Megadrive
great fun, I'm in I will get this too ;)

I was around for the first Sim City, and I remember when my brother asked me if I was getting Sim City 2000.

I said, "Sim City is for people that like to open the back of a watch to see all the parts move"

My brother said, "so?"

I said, "Sim City 2000 is for people that like to do the same with digital watches"

:)

- - - Updated - - -

[cT*] 5h00fly;2668 said:
this does look fun, I think the first sim city type game for me was .. a game called Populous and Populous II. on the Megadrive
great fun, I'm in I will get this too ;)

Populous is more about War then building cities.

both games made by EA both isometric view and you still had to flatten the earth to build villages, to make cities, to make war... call me anal but I did say sim city type game :)

I won't get the £64 version with the cities..
just the £44 normal one with heroes n villians pack.
Welcome to Mari Ville :)

Sim and civ games popular to my son. If he buys the game i'll let you know.

anyone got accepted into the closed beta that started yesterday? will report back once i've got it downloaded :D

slightly annoying that they give you only one hour and then you have to start a new city but i really enjoyed my one hour lol. will be buying this although the prices they're asking are ridiculous, laka tell me you didn't pre-order the "deluxe" version, what a fucking rip off!!

great game though and some big improvements on SC4.

a couple of screenshots
http://imgur.com/a/TGfQ0

Nice Marenghi :)
Looks cool.
Seems it much cheaper here in UK, only £44 for limited edition, and £64 for the deluxe.

£44 = 51.08€ £64 = 74.30€

So a bit cheaper but in general i think UK gameprices are very low. Even bought a couple games from UK to save money. Shipping included and all it's still cheaper than the special edition over here.

For example i pre-ordered ACM Collectors Edition for 74.60€ from UK with shipping included and the netstore here sells the same edition for 159.95€ !

Users who are viewing this thread