Sigma is New ......:)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sigma

Sigma

5 Apr 2014
Herne (NRW) in Germany
Hello my Name is Peter and I am from Germany. I am 55 Years old and my Favorite is BF2.
I life in Herne, a Town in NRW. I play BF3 too, but not so much.
My english is very bad and now I will end...:):):)

PS. my Praefix *BF2L* is not a Clan. It means " Battlefield 2 lebt " and is a german Community.

Peter

Hi! We need more of the older folk here. :) My German is almost non-existent so don't feel bad about poor English!

AW: Re: Sigma is New ......:)

Hey Peter wir hatten im teamspeak schon das vergnügen,schön dich jeztz im Forum begrüssen zu dürfen :)

some importent words here:
ein par wichtige wörter hier:

Cock
Coco
Fanny
Lunatic
Bitch
T-Bag
Scot

Die wirst du brauchen,viel glück Chris :)

Hello Sigma, welcome here. Whith your age youre on the right place here, a lot of old cocks around here :)

Hello my Name is Peter and I am from Germany. I am 55 Years old and my Favorite is BF2.
I life in Herne, a Town in NRW. I play BF3 too, but not so much.
My english is very bad and now I will end...:):):)

PS. my Praefix *BF2L* is not a Clan. It means " Battlefield 2 lebt " and is a german Community.

Peter

amg sigz XD you out age mr scatha XD, if you become a member youll be our official age president xD

Hi there in sweney I'm from Maine USA . I have bf n bf3 but okay BF4 mostly now. Welcome to our community

Hello Sigma, a very warm welcome to the best clan in the Bf2 universe. :)

hallo Sigma :D

und willkommen in unserem chaoshaufen

naja quasi gibts ja keinen besseren Ort englisch zu lernen als unser TS (aber kein buisness english)
(there is no better way to learn english than at our TS (but it isnt polite ;))

Hi Sigma, and welcome here too! I know you from the past and you've always been a little quiet on TS3 :)

Odp: Sigma is New ......:)

Hello Sigma nice to see you here :) always have a lot of good game with you

bless :)

not the oldest anymore...?
I'm drepressed now

dont worry mr scatha atleast now youll have some other people to chat with about the cuban missile crisis and the vietnam war xD

Great to finally see u here! Good guy, good player, fun and skillfull, just what we need here! :)

Grüße aus NRW, Bester! :)

Hi Peter,
clad to meet you friend. Sigma also happens to be a very good manufacturer of photographic lenses...!

Users who are viewing this thread