Shunt, Bond76 and Heikkinen abusing admin rights.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by svampfitta, 3 March 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

These admins has been abusing there rights the lats couple of nights. Heikkinen last night when he kicked Laoudis for baserape and bunny when Laoudis didnt do that. And just now me, Rejmes, was playing Dalian Plant when Shunt and Bond started some bullshit kick agenda against Laoudis at first and when I asked why I was kicked instantly. Logged on again just to see Shunt kick Laoudis for some bullshit reason again (something about explaining whats "sssssss" means :S). I told him that he cant kick him for that reason and I said I was gonna report the admins to ThreeSix and then Shunt kicked me and and taunted me with the words "go complain to ThreeSix" and Bond was there cheering for his mate writing "uhhh, I'm so scared. Run of to mummy" apperently taunting ThreeSix.
    Pleas do something about these bullshit kicks and the apperent agenda that Shunt, Bond and Heik has for me and Laoudis. They are abusing there admin rights by doing this shit. We play fair and by the server rules but they cant accept it and make up their own rules and frankly it is annoying and the act of children.

/Rejmes

2. Art_Br83

NRU Member

kicked Loudis myself for rules breaking... Rejmes you're also not so 'innocent'... Can't say something specific about the issue you're describing, but stating...
    That's a bit too much, don't you think? Let's wait for Bond and Shunt to respond.

3. Bond76

NRU Member

This is really BAD behaviour....I agree. Bad boys....
    Maybe.....you should go to another server ? Or reflect a bit on yourself how and why something like this UNBELIEVABLE to the super fair players happens...

4. shunt12

NRU Member

5. Bond76

NRU Member

Sounds like Olympic discipline for the winter games ? Is it dutch ?

6. laoudis

laoudis New Member

is int not better if you actually TELL THE REASON you kicked me???
    you ALL know i didnt break any rule.... suddenly bond heikkinen and shunt started arguing and kick me for NO reason.....

shunt YOUR translate is in another thread

7. Bond76

NRU Member

No need for a reason....possibly you ARE the reason ?

8. samoz83

NRU Heed

Even if they are kicked for rule breaking other times doesn't mean they can be just kicked at will when doing nothing wrong... unless this relates to Heks kick which has been explained, and in this case I realise there has been quite a bit of rule breaking in the past.

@Shunt he cannot read that thread as it's in the members area

9. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

When was the kick and what was the reason? I myself made a few mistakes on this server when I first started playing here before I was fully aware of all the rules. I allso did my time and took the punishment however some of you keep bringing that old shit up over and over. When was the last time you admins kicked me for breaking the rules and not for some bullshit reason or rule that you made up yourself?! Thats right, I play by the rules and that is what FAIR play is all about, isn't it? Sure, I have my discussions from time to time and generally I get NOTHING out from them and usually I just get on with it but when you guys pull this shit it just pisses me of. We came to the server to have a couple of nice rounds and for no good reason the admins start pushing us around and just trying their best to get a good reason for a kick. And when we dont give you a reason you just make something up. THAT is bad behavior and very juvenile.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!

10. lakaelo

NRU Heed

@rejmes
    the mess started at this point i switch you to the other site for game balance. you shout: "what retard was this?"

i can say. this retard was me.

and i can say you have to choose a way nicer and less angry behave on server.

11. samoz83

NRU Heed

Ahhhh now the details start to appear, I agree laka

12. genozide

genozide New Member

Sounds like the admins were doing their jobs. You prob had it coming sooner or later.

True there shouldn't be kicks without reason, but there seems to have been reason enough. I would have prob kicked you too..
    There's rules and then there's conduct on a server. Attacking admins won't make it better.

13. Bond76

NRU Member

Well said. a) we as admins get always funny comments from these guys and we have to justify each and everything to them, b) they are calling other players (and admins) names and c) it is ALWAYS in uppercase characters.

I am done with these guys since a good while. Seems pretty often they forget they are guests on the server, while we are not....so I dont want to be called names nor that I have to justify every little fart to these guys.

14. Bond76

NRU Member

Sam, it is exactly abt this thing and the thread behind it. A lot of us have commented on this and you have seen the comments from many of us.....so think this is something we should decide in general and once and for all like we mentioned in the thread.

15. shunt12

NRU Member

@Laoudis
    Your original kick was for jumping in combat, although I have a funny feeling you will deny this.
    I think you will find this is breaking the rules.
    The kicks that followed this were for your stinking attitude (once again).
    Please try to show some manners when playing as a guest on other peoples servers.
    I thank you in advance.

p.s. Lak isn't a retard, he's just German!

16. samoz83

NRU Heed

I don't really know about what these two do, so I'm just commenting from a general point of view, I have heard as you say that they are generally being dicks on the server and if so why haven't they been banned?

Then ban them guys lol if they disrupt and misbehave as much as I'm hearing don't just kick each time, temp ban, ban etc. I was just making sure people weren't kicking players that have broken the rules even when they aren't

17. shunt12

NRU Member

@Laoudis and Rejmes
    I apologize for kicking you both.
    Please rejoin the server so I may ban you.
    Many thanks
    Shunt

18. Bond76

NRU Member

No, for sure not on "normal" players, appreciate your remark. As you have seen it was the bunch of admins, as we were all pretty much fed up with the accusations (the thread started already again with such stating the last couple of night Heik, Shunt and myself abused our admin rights). This I already feel pretty offensive....I mean, we can ask the bunch of us if we are doing bad or good jobs and then let the majority decide if we shld lose our rights or not....

But as Mr Scatha would say.....Fartknockers ! And I dont want to argue with them each time. The admins are often on TS together and we often jointly communicate kicks, so I dont have to justify them to some externals/guests.
    Trust others agree to this.

19. Bond76

NRU Member

LMFAO :D

Shunt, you are egoistic.....I wanted one ban as well....

20. shunt12

NRU Member

OK.
    I'm all for sharing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice