Shredding!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Witcheri

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
Friend of the NRU
21 Jun 2017
Finland
Howdy lads and lasses! Anyone here shred? :p happened to get myself a new snowboard today. Burton Ripcord 2018 with Burton infidel straps :) Pic below. If you have skis or snowboards, show off your own ;)
BURTOOOOON

Reactions: glenwilson
Nice one, Witcheri.
Enjoy your new snowboard. :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<deep breath>

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Laughing because we get ‘snow’ maybe twice a year and it is usually that slushy stuff (and most of that seems to be yellow). We can’t even make snowmen!

Something I would have like to have done when I was (a lot) younger.

[Some of us older folk have to Google shred to make sure it isn’t a euphamism for something else :) ]

Reactions: Redd Tedd
:'D Well too bad. Good thing i live in finland.. Even flights to alps are cheap because of finnish skiing/snowboarding addiction xD

@Witcheri how much have you paid it ?
400€ Board and bindings. :p Regular price for the board only is 375€ and for the bingings it's 180€ with their regular prices. So i could say that its a good price for a board from burton. Usually burton boards go from 400€ all the way to 800€ without the bindings

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
Wouldn’t a plank of marine plywood and some wellies super-glued and stapled to it be cheaper? :D

What make a board good though? Is it build quality or some other magic?

Wouldn’t a plank of marine plywood and some wellies super-glued and stapled to it be cheaper? :D

What make a board good though? Is it build quality or some other magic?

Build quality, weight, design.. There are different designs for every type of snowboarding. But generally you can use all of them same way. Some just have a different feel to them.

Lol thanks to our grand fathers, this country is not part of Russia. :D :D :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: glenwilson
Hehe. Used 200€ to snowboarding boots today. It was about time to get new ones :)

Nice one Witcheri! I used to ski downhill every year in my teens and later in life too; nowadays only when we get snow locally i.e. every second year or so. As an old fart I only use skis and not snowboard but I may try one day (to plaster manufacturer's delight no doubt).

Nice one Witcheri! I used to ski downhill every year in my teens and later in life too; nowadays only when we get snow locally i.e. every second year or so. As an old fart I only use skis and not snowboard but I may try one day (to plaster manufacturer's delight no doubt).
Well if you try it... Just... Wear a butt protector. Saves youe tailbone. Also wristguards are good. Use them myself even though i have quite a bit of experience

Users who are viewing this thread