Shiro_deusu Wants To Become Part Of Amazing Nru!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Shiro_Deuse

Shiro_Deuse

15 Jan 2017
Alright then..
My name is Justin (ingame/origin Shiro_Deusu), and i'm 19 years old.
I've played battlefield a whole lot now, to be exact 496 hours. (That's a lot :eek:)
I want to become an NRU member because i really like this clan and the all of the members. I get along with everybody pretty well. Most of you might know me due to ingame chats or the forum here. My platoon, NGNL is very active on the NRU server. Deso, the leader of NGNL and me, the founder, talked about this and decided that we'd love to join NRU. Ofcourse we'll leave NGNL then. I'm on my way to become an Educator IRL. I want to work at a Orphanary (Is that right?). I mean the place where kids go when their parents died really early or they were kicked out of their home.
I'm pretty active on BF4, 1-2 hours on Mon - Thur. and friday - sunday at least 2 hours per day. I also want to help out, since when no NRU is online atm, but Deso and me are there is a lot of bs going on on the server. (Flame, Baserape etc.)
I'd love to join my favorite Clan in BF4! :)
have a nice day everybody, see you on the battlefield! :)

hello justin, welcome here and thanks for your application. like that because you and also the other guys from the NGNL platoon are well known on our server and i can´t say anything bad about you.

so give us some time for making some "background checks" and we will post it here if we start a vote about your application in oour memberarea. :)

hello justin, welcome here and thanks for your application. like that because you and also the other guys from the NGNL platoon are well known on our server and i can´t say anything bad about you.

so give us some time for making some "background checks" and we will post it here if we start a vote about your application in oour memberarea. :)

Thank you, i appreciate it :)
--- Post updated ---
I'm glad to see that you posted the application, well I can only say good thing about NGNL guys who play on the server, You all respect the rules and are fair players!
Thank you very much :) appreciate it

Hello Justin, I hope that you get the go-ahead to become a NRU member! :)

Reactions: Shiro_Deuse
hey shiro, are this all your usernames?

GDEvolution
KonekoMew
Shiro_Deusu
xXLikexGodXx

Yes that should be all ^^ Sorry, i'm used to change names alot ^^

dayum, is it just me, or are the applicants getting younger and younger ? XD i thought i was Young once :p not anymore thats for sure XD good luck shiro

Reactions: Shiro_Deuse

Users who are viewing this thread