Servermode

• Thread starter Hoppermine1993
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hoppermine1993

NRU Member
12 Jan 2018
please put the server back in the normal mode so we can ban hackers! lot of hackers online in the last two days everyone is asking for admin but i cannot do anything cause i cannot kick in official mode! put the server back in the old mode!
--- Post updated ---
the hackers on the server are making fun out of me cause i cannot kick or ban them! can you imagine how i am feeling? all the other players are complaining about the hacker and i can only sit and watch him STMcKeel is his name by the way. ban this guy and put the server back in normal mode!!!

Reactions: Redd Tedd
i know that feeling too and know what you mean. we all have the same feeling because official mode means, that we can´t even doing some admin from server console. i can´t count how often i posted into the head forum "...that i never run this server again in this fucking shit official mode again..." lol but sometimes we have to do this stupid way because we have to get new player again after the hoster change. so, stay calm. let them moan. everyone who is playing battlefield and is not new in the game, know that in official no admin works and so only the basic EA anticheat is working.

however, we are on a good way now and you can see a lot of names who playing regular on the server now and i think it will be enough to let the server stay in official for only some days. guess we can try to run it in ranked again at the weekend. even more i am off work for next week so i can help starting / ghosting the server.
our server ranking is climbing up so also this means we are back in the upper places in the battlelog server browser and we will get some more player even when we running back in ranked.
=NRU= Noobs R Us NEW Nuthouse | Admins online |Anti Cheat [bf4] Battlefield 4

but let us be steadfast for some more days to stay in official. it would be a retrogate step to get back into ranked to early because than our hard work, to endure this stupid official mode, was useless.

Its a fair point. I had lots of complaints over the weekend too about being powerless to help.

I totally see the point of what we're doing getting the exposure so people favourite us, its just a shame its also open to abuse from nob heads.

I had a bad feeling about a guy called TETRIS something today too. He headshot me with a sniper rifle after turning around and aiming for about 1 second with a 3.4x scope from a good distance.

Should we make a list of guys to ban when we can again?

Should we make a list of guys to ban when we can again?
you can but its not needed normaly. when we run in ranked a lot of guys who are annoying now, are get locked out of our server. first, some of this "pro" player with 4000 hours gametime and a KD from 4-5 because they are sitting in jet, heli or tank the hole time. they can´t join anymore because in ranked the KD limiter is back working too. so no one with more as 2.0 KD can join.
and they other who are really cheating or using aimbot, will get banned by the autoadmin/anticheat. so this will be not a bit problem too.
also out ban list with over 500 bans inside is working in ranked. :D

our tools are working well in ranked. because of that, we have not often a problem with cheaters or dodgy player when we run in ranked.

ttell me when its back on ranked! i cannot play with hackers on the server and i dont wanna play on ohter servers only because our server is official... . so gut ist mein englisch nicht daher der rest auf deutsch: es steht im server text admins aktiv und online... und dann sind hacker drauf und admins die nichts machen können, aus sicht der spieler ist das nicht gerade vorteilhafte serverwerbung für uns...

Last edited:
Mach dir keine Sorgen, Kumpel. Ich bin froh, zu übersetzen, um Ihren Punkt zu hören

do not worry mate. i'm happy to use translate to hear your point

(y)

We went through this before when we changed hoster. It is truly unpleasant though there are times when rounds are OK but the chat may be a little saltya nd with a hint of vinegar. At the end though we did have some regular players and the server was reasonably active afterwards.

I think it may be worth reminding players that in official mode admin commands are inactive in official mode (and blame ES/Dice) it will return to ranked. I will have a look at that today and get some messages in to the chat stream.

Whist I am sure that there are some suss players some are genuinely just good. At least you don’t see many of the 250/1 lvl1 at start of the ound but are lvl 20 by the end folks. I have to admit that I would like to try one of those hacks and just lay waste to the whole map and evetybody standing in it just for fun! But that is my evil side coming out. I think the best hacks you can buy are hardware like graphics cards etc. My new graphics card and network card have made a difference (maybe not if you look at my stats but it feels bettr playing). :)

Hey guys!

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but i think its related and i dont want to open a new one.
I just wanted to mention that "fake players" plugin (not sure what it is called actually), a lot of servers are using it nowadays and it seems to be working. One server I visit regularly had a host change recently and they didnt have this plugin for a day or two and the server was completely empty during that time. Once the plugin was on the server was full in the evenings just like before. Another advantage is the server can be in ranked mode.
I dont know much about being a server admin, there may be some disadvantages to this plugin i dont know about, like:
- maybe it costs more (do plugins cost extra money, or can you just install whatever you want?)
- the server hoster doesnt let you use it
- it seems "desperate" (personally i dont think so, also , if it works who cares?)
Anyway, as far as I am concerned its way better than official mode. This is just a suggestion of course, i hope i can help.

I think he means the autoseed plugin that Laka posted? It's a shame it only works on the desktop and not from the phone too.
I assume that's because it uses ones BF4 client to 'connect?

there is a tool out there called "auto seeder" and this works equal the thing i posted but with more player ( fake accounts who using the gametime ).
i am off work next week and will have a look. :)

oh, and hi bifi old yoghurt muncher. :D

you wanted to put the server back on the old mode so that i can kick/baN hackers again.. i am playing right now and i cannot kick or ban or move etc.
--- Post updated ---
ill play bf one now until the sever runs again in normal mode

you wanted to put the server back on the old mode so that i can kick/baN hackers again.. i am playing right now and i cannot kick or ban or move etc.
--- Post updated ---
ill play bf one now until the sever runs again in normal mode
there isnt any hacker on and other admins and regulars playing also and all is fine. so, don´t see the problem at the moment?!?

here is the new server restart command if needed
https://noobsrus.co.uk/threads/new-admin-command-to-restart-the-server.3036/

Last edited:
Having played a few BF1 rounds a week ago, BF4 on official mode is a bit like being in a church with a occasional parishioner with Tourettes. Whereas BF1 is like being in a bar with folk so pissed that their lack of self control releases their abusive and racist side from the shackles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoppermine1993
Was surprised when I opened BF and found it well populated. There were some fun rounds too.

Also noticed that there have been quote a few low lvl players on that did appear to be genuinely noobs. Obviously we cannot prptect them from being killed but if it is a safe place with banter but not abuse then they too might become regulars.

Users who are viewing this thread