Seat-Switching

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

MoD|Phoenix

Aka stirbEAstirb
3 Sep 2012
Heyho NRUs,
just one question: Would you please think about kicking seat-switching chopperpilots? That's something so f**king annoying.... :-(
Greetz
stirbEAstirb

hm... I'd advise against this since i'm a seatswitcher myself. It's effective and since it's a way to use games mechanics i dont see why it should be kickable.

i personally dont like it - but who i am to judge on a game i dont play regularly at the moment

Phoenix :) are you one of the old dudes from the bf2 times?

Greetz
stirbEAstirb

he is. :D

my oppinion is that we can not punish seat switching in a chopper, because you have to think this till the end. what shall we do when transportheli pilot doing it?, tank driver going into gunner seat and so on?!?
that would be all a bit over the top i think.

sure, it can be very annoying when you have a good attackheli player doing this but on the other hand, you can easily annoy them too when you use lockon weapons. even more with a teammate he will not be happy being in the gunner seat :D

No its fine as it is.... Tell you whats more annoying, I had an incident some time back where I got in a chopper as a gunner and the pilot kept telling me to "Jump Out" of course I didnt so he crashed the copper and jumped out so I had no time to take control "Killed in Action". Then I couldnt remember who it was and couldnt give him !kill or !kick, boy I was livid and just wanted to rip his head off.

I think mine wins so leave it as it is (y):p

No its fine as it is.... Tell you whats more annoying, I had an incident some time back where I got in a chopper as a gunner and the pilot kept telling me to "Jump Out" of course I didnt so he crashed the copper and jumped out so I had no time to take control "Killed in Action". Then I couldnt remember who it was and couldnt give him !kill or !kick, boy I was livid and just wanted to rip his head off.

I think mine wins so leave it as it is (y):p
Sadly i gotta say the pilot was kind of right there. Pilot always picks their gunner mate :p

Phoenix :) are you one of the old dudes from the bf2 times?

Yes, I am one of those BF2-Guys :)

I think, that seat-switching in a tank is something completely different. But ok, give them more AA, less anger 🙃

nope. i read this too from some members but we never had any "rule" like that and we normaly take it like "first come, first served". if a pilot is doing this with me, its not the first ban i had done for "being a cock" lol
Ehh not saying its a rule in the server. Kind of one of those unspoken rules of bf community

Ehh not saying its a rule in the server. Kind of one of those unspoken rules of bf community
Unspoken rule of the community? All the "ez"-writing-enemy-dissing-red-zone-shooting-kiddies give a * to this :)

possibly. but how i said before. normaly we handle it like above "first come, first serve" everyone had the right to play as a gunner when he will and when he jumped fast enough.

well you can kindly ask but not force... its just more fun if you are able to talk to your gunner/pilot ... and thats where this "rule" comes from and youtubers that show their gameplay who do it the same way probably ^^

deliberate teamkilling gets kicked if it happens in anger or to get an advantage ^^

Reactions: lakaelo
I spawned in the base of Shangai for a tank but there wasnt one when the chopper appeared, I got in it first and switched to gunner....it was my chopper and the dick weed hitched a ride and I waited for him to get in. What he did after wasnt playing the game just being a prize DICK:mad:🖕👃

The real trouble with heli seat switchers is when you see there is a vacancy in the seats. Select and click the deploy button. Then find yourself as the pilot 👨‍✈️ When you are a 💩 pilot it is a quick eject and hope they didn’t notice or end up crashing.

The trouble with adding a rule like that is enforcement. The rules we have are quite simple which makes them easier to enforce fairly. We want to be able to play and not admin all the time.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread