Sad News.... :(

• Thread starter AndrejBosnaBVB
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will I die?

• Yes you will!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No! well maybe :v

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
AndrejBosnaBVB

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
So today I came pretty much happy to the doctor cuz as I thought the whole thing I had on my hand should be able to remove,and they did remove it but now I have a circular plaster on my hand -.-'' So 3 more weeks with this c*ap on my hand, I'm angry because it happened now, the diagnose said ''fractura linearis axialis intraarticularis radii partim'' since i don't understand that kind of language I asked the doctor and he said it's some kind of linear fracture xD (Thanks to google now I understand it bit more haha), so...It's not that bad but I have to wait 21 days at least, I'm sad that I'm not able to play..... :( If I get angry I may remove it by myself ahaha
Thanks for understanding and I hope this wont affect my membership a lot (I'm just hoping haha) :)
See ya guys on the battlefield!!
c41d6a71_0963_48f7_a5c1_cbe8723831d2.jpg

Take your time to recover, Andrej.
I hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
WOW MAN. i am SO sorry. really am. they're just being nice to you but i don't know how to bring it down to you so i'll just say it how it is.

My friend had that and died. It's rarely survivable, It starts at your arm, sometimes leg, and slowly spreads to your genitals, rendering them useless and itchy, after awhile you start shedding lot's of skin and eventually both your hand and your m8 just fall off, causing massive HEMORRHAGING and you DIE.
I'm sorry m8, it's all laka's fault obviously...
I recommend you get your will in order, and choose a good quality coffin, with a nice glossy finish.

jk, GET WELL ALREADY.

irrelevant question mate, you will die, just not from that XD but probably in 60's years or something like that

on that note, try not to fap so much NeXT time ;-) XD

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
irrelevant question mate, you will die, just not from that XD but probably in 60's years or something like that

on that note, try not to fap so much NeXT time ;-) XD
Lol.,he still can use the "unknown left hand"

Oh man I hope you recover quickly! Yet this is temporary pain and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :D
Be back soon!

My brother had both arms broken a few years back when he fell from a wall, they were in cast from shoulder to wrist
That was back to basics
He brushed his teeth by holding the brush into the closing door so it sits there, then holding the door with his foot, brushing his teeth by moving head left and right :LOL:
Ate pizza by pulling it to the edge of the table to bite it off there :ROFLMAO:

But now he laughs about it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread