RSP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
its still shit.
you can create a community server with your own maps and thats it. the one who created it, can be admin and ban people and thats it again. when i create the server i have to be online and when the server creator close/leave the game the server will stay till roundend and after that closed. no one can play there anymore.

I don't get how they've got that game so badly wrong
its just about easy and fast money...AAA Title -> release it -> eabout the title you have enough buyers in short periode so you have your planned key figures -> don´t caring about the player anymore needed -> working at next project.
EA don´t care aboout any opinions from player or history or anything else, till they make there planned cash.

its just about easy and fast money...AAA Title -> release it -> eabout the title you have enough buyers in short periode so you have your planned key figures -> don´t caring about the player anymore needed -> working at next project.
EA don´t care aboout any opinions from player or history or anything else, till they make there planned cash.

Well EA was always acting rather on short term money than customer binding... Buying studios and destroying them... But all the AAA publishers are like this. So only way to break out is to play small indie crap nobody wants to see. Problem is if all buy every bf title then they will never change. Every (not) sold copy counts in my opinion.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread