RSP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
COOL
that might make me consider buying the game

PS:
with that heading i thought you wanna give us a lesson in x86_64 assembler programming :)

That looks interesting. Doesn't mention banning though.

I can help with COBOL programming if anyone has an IBM mainframe knocking about.

mhhh...sadly it sounds like the last start of bf1 RSP...or even worst...sounds like only the server manager can admin the server. same as start in bf1. so if the owner not online = no admin. "moderators" will be added later lol nice. lol

mainpoint, what means private games?? it is really private? unranked? -> than its really bullshit and it will die before it can really start.

so, we will see if EA crashing the next big feature into ground. pfft...RSP now. after what? 3/4 year after release?? just in time lol

mainpoint, what means private games?? it is really private? unranked? -> than its really bullshit and it will die before it can really start.
You gain XP from "private games" unless it's password protected

Those ain't cheap are they...

IBM do a mainframe for $75,000 but I doubt it is a proper mainframe.

The one I used at my last job was about £10 million. We then had external primary solid state memory which was another £2 mil (was the size of a long supermarket chiller), then you had secondary memory, and then you had the robot tape cartridge unit (see vid below). You also had hard disk that depending on speed could be ‘quite’ expensive. Then we had two printers at £500k each. So it soon adds up.

On top of that the room was about the size of an average Aldi complete with all the halon fire protection and air con.

When I was at BA we had 7 mainframes for the engineering, crew scheduling, holiday booking, financial systems. There were also 5 systems for the ticket reservation systems (plus another 5 that were active standby/backup systems). One building was EMP protected and had significant security. IT budget was quite large. 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like they ditched it for the "private gaming" mode. As if that would be an alternative... You can make private games with friends without having to rent a server or something...

Looks like they ditched it for the "private gaming" mode. As if that would be an alternative... You can make private games with friends without having to rent a server or something...

yes, that was the info that they would start this private mode to oktober 2019 !!! now we have march 2020 lmao. is there already some kind of private mode working??

yes, that was the info that they would start this private mode to oktober 2019 !!! now we have march 2020 lmao. is there already some kind of private mode working??

I dont have the game - Im waiting for an NRU-server....

...erm, if you google "private gaming" you will find the below result...... so dont try this at home ;-]]]

Attachments

• cockneymack51-chaturbate-01-01-20-1.jpg
    cockneymack51-chaturbate-01-01-20-1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
Thats why you either use piece of tape to block web camera or use pants. Pick one. :D

Not needed in my opinion.
Better would be just to check friendlist more often and try to play together, if online on same time.

Users who are viewing this thread