round time and ticket count on our bf4 server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

round time and ticket count on our bf4 server

• 1200 tickets and open time

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 1200 tickets and max 60 minutes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • 1000 tickets and max 60 minutes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 800 tickets and open time ( this is vanilla EA setting )

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 1600 tickets and open time

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
That was hard. Often will depend on the map/number of active players and so on. I went for 1200/60 as a compromise but for shield only it should be 10/1 😁

I went with a 1000/60 since 1200 tickets can be very long when the game is even. However 800 seems a bit short.

I know that it has to be set for one but it is hard to choose as there are many circumstances that change depending on quite a lot of variables. My second choice would probably be 1000/60.

When did the ticket count went up to 1600? Some rounds feel like ages.

Ages is a bit of an exaggeration. Maybe an eon? 😁 If there aren’t too many people playing then it is definitely feels like the clean shaven to hobo look in one round.

I feel like Trump. Its not my opinion so the voting must be rigged. Irony mode off

I tried to play ONE game in the launchbreak. No way it would have taken1,5hours.

the increase up to 1600 tickets was made to increase the server uptime and the server will be more populated and in this case it works fine. server is doing well, lot of regular player with a huge amount on new player. also no one mentioned that it is 1600 ticket for weeks. so i would say, not a big deal at all and the server is still tremendous and best server we ever had ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the increase up to 1600 tickets was made to increase the server uptime and the server will be more populated and in this case it works fine. server is doing well, lot of regular player with a huge amount on new player. also no one mentioned that it is 1600 ticket for weeks. so i would say, not a big deal at all and the server is still tremendous and best server we ever had ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And I repeat we need to keep the tickets down. If we have more tickets we get more players so we need to keep the tickets down!
We have the best tickets great tickets! I made them myself but we have to stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
I think current settings with 1600 tickets and open time is great but since it is not available in voting, i vote for 1200 tickets and open time

I also think 800 and 1000 tickets are short.

i put 1600 tickets and open time also into the voting but at all the vote is outdated. everything with fixed time is totally unloved by the player because they will fight till the last tickets.

Seems like i am the only one who like 1600 tickets. In that case i will stick with the group who voted for 1200 tickets :giggle:

no, you can stay by your vote in what you like. when we would do what the majority voted here ( 1200 and 60mins ) we would kill the server. there is always "the overall vote" ( the trump lol ) and that is, what is the best setting is, what the majority of MOST player is, so the server stay running good and well populated. this is the important thing before any personal preferences. nobody is helped when we have the setting we like, but only 10 player are playing on the server. as like in most parts of life, maybe it needed to make compromise in some things.

for me, its playing 1200 or 1600 with open time. i like 1200 because its "easier" to play and more maps but 1600 is more intensive because than you have often some good comebacks and more intense fighting at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread