Round KD Kicker now installed to bf4 server club no.1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
this means this thing will look a bit at the balance and the KD from some vehiclewhore to get the server balanced and avoid some farming.

the kicker will be activated after a limit of kills and a high KD

current settings are:

after 30-40 kills having a KD above 6.0 = kick
above 40 kills with a KD above 5 = kick

we will see how it works. :=

Last edited:
Seems like a good idea.

Had some fun rounds recently without having to admin much at all. A few salty comments but nothing that the language nanny didn’t handle. Whilst vehicle, er, experts are frustrating (rather than annoying) I look at them as a challenge as to how you can get them. Good job there isn’t a “hahaha look at that k/d” shaming nanny otherwise I would be permanently being mocked! :). Why does autobalancer always pick on me though? :) I don’t mind as it is usually to the winning team, I guess to give the losing one a chance (joking).

Whilst BFV is something to play, BF4 really does give me a lot of fun.

@glenwilson : good Job!
@H4iF1sch : HAHA

greetz stirbEAstirb (aka. MoD|Phoenix)

Reactions: glenwilson
yesssssssssssssss!

so uhh... I know i don't play much at all anymore but let's say im going on a complete rampage in Shanghai. It kicks me instantly? Man that sucks.

so uhh... I know i don't play much at all anymore but let's say im going on a complete rampage in Shanghai. It kicks me instantly? Man that sucks.

if you go over the top. yes it will. the server is still not there that some singleplayer have decent rounds and killing the server empty. the idea behind that is that only a small part will ever kicked for that. that why this thing is in try.

actually update the settings in the starting post.

Last edited:
But afrer kick Player can join again in that same round with a zero score right? If yes it will be two or three times 50:5 k/d in One round. Only benefit for that kicker is that nobody getting recorded 150:3 score :)

Some € donation and get a vip that saves you from kicker :) Great way to show noobs how to Play :)

With the server being busier now having heli/tank etc experts is less noticeable. When there are only 10 a side it can get a challenging.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread