RIZ is coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If you are a Grand Fap Master then your hand dexterity is probably of ninja levels to which us mortals aspire to. :D

On my mouse the reload and melee buttons are just under my thumb and it is easy to just rock my thumb slightly to do one or the other. I still use the keyboard sometimes.

For the sniper distance, it is something that is usable when you are strategic waiting and going for long distance snipes. I find under those circumstances it does help with bullet drop. On something like zavod then yes, it isn't worth it.

So far failed miserably with the sniping, fitted the 20x scope thinking bigger is better but the field of view is so small and the 1 shot and reload combination of the CS-LR4 makes it impossible to relocate the target for a second shot. Made some fine tuning last night and I think Ive got field of view, distance and bullet drop sorted (maybe) LOL.

I've tried the 20x and it is hard to use as just finding your target can be a challenge! The variable zoom is probably a better option in some situations.

I'm far from good as my stats show! I've been trying to work my way through the weapons to "master" them. Some I have felt at home with and others I have found awful to start with but have continued to use and get better with over time. I've played with the different options like grips but have not really found much difference between them. Sights are probably the thing that can make a difference and can depend on map and what you are doing.

May be worth sticking to a "noob" weapon in each class and not worry about much else apart from learning maps. You will always get comments about noob weapons but the best retort is to ask what you should use as I have yet to get an answer!

I use always 8x scope, canted iron sights, straigh pull bolt and flash hider (or naked barrel until i get flash hider). I think 8x scope zooms enough but not too much, perfect balance between tracking of targets and precise shooting. With guns like M40A5 what have fast bolt cycle but high drop and low bullet velocity i use same loadout but 6x scope. Then i shoot same way than with other sniper rifles and 8x scope and its quite accurate from medium to not extremely long range. Canted iron sights are good for short-medium range self defence try fast lucky shot and then change to pistol if you meet enemy. Straight pull bolt i use becouse my surviving style as sniper is move all time and be difficult target. Without it i sometimes zoom back for next shot too early and fuck up reloading of next bullet. I dont keep staring/aiming to target becouse scope gives away my position and if i dont move im easy target. Just take fast shot, move behind corner/hill/box/laka/whatever you can use as cover, take next shot, move again and change place where you peek next time so other sniper cant wait and preaim you etc... SRR-61 is best for long range and learning to snipe better. After you get better with shooting you can move more and play recon more aggressive way, CS-LR4 or L96A1 are good over all sniper rifles for that after last patch. They are very well balanced rifles now, they have less bullet drop, more bullet velocity and speed of bolt cycle is faster than long range rifles like SRR-61 M98B or JNG-90. I personally think its much easier go more aggressive way to medium-long range to pick headshots than try shoot too far. Hopefully that helps somebody. :p

LOL Grand Fap Master. :D :D :D It would be funny change my player name to lllLevelFaplll just for trolling all LevelCap fans. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread