Return of the rainbow thong, just when you thought it was safe to play golf again.

• Thread starter spoonymcspoons
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
spoonymcspoons

spoonymcspoons

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
Well hello coco's. It's been a while. Good to see some of the old faces still here but on the flip side of that a bit disheartening as well and yes, i do mean you Jim. So whats been happening in Spoony land, well i've been putting on techno nights in my local area with a few of my m8s which have taken off like a small Vietnamese child being chased by Gary Glitter. But i haven't rested there and have been carving out a second career as a super star VJ, for those of you who don't know what that is. Its basically standing next to DJ's, fiddling with a few knobs and dials on my mixer and making pretty pictures for all the clubbers to look at. Had a gig last year with Green Velvet, who is a pretty big name in the dance world, thought i better explain that for the older and less in touch with modern culture amongst you. And have a gig lined up in a couple of weeks with Bez from The Happy Mondays.
Now i know those of you who were here when i was playing Bf will be thinking. How can this be possible? Spoony in a line of work that demands a certain knowledge of technology and computers, well the simple answer is, i am still a complete PC mong and i am myself not quite sure how i have managed to blag my way this far.
Other than that, still trying to be a responsible parent to Robbie, putting up with the laziest dog in the world Beau and the latest addition to the Spoony clan, Dave the cat, he's a complete dick, but Robbie likes him so looks like he's here to stay.
Anyway, it's good to see the clan still going strong and so many new members can only be good. Mac, i doff my cap in your general direction, you truly are "Da Man" and i promise i will behave on your forum and try my very best not to upset anyone.

Re: Return of the rainbow thong, just when you thought it was safe to play golf again

Got pics of the doggie?

Re: Return of the rainbow thong, just when you thought it was safe to play golf again

...and good to hear from you, you old rascal! However, I'm craving for one essential update: Spoony's thong and longboard adventures. Surely, this is not a thing of the past? ;-)

Ah, the cat. You should get used to the fact that you don't own the cat.
The cat merely accepts your appearance therefore letting you live.

You're a god to the dog toug.

Anyways, welcome back :p (Even tough we don't even know each other (yet)).

Welcome back mr spoonymacspoon, and as pixie said more thongs and longboards in the future, lmao

Last edited:

just a few points i feel need making stalkermcstalk

first off you typing in a post that your fiddling with nobs will suprise no one
and agiain when i see "Vietnamese child" in any sort of conection with you i just feel for the child

for those of you that dont know this scottish snowdropping,weirdo,stalker,shirt-lifting sex pest heres a pic of him and his dug "the sausage stealer" beau

oh and thoght this was fitting for "return of the rainbow" lol

[video=youtube;n7EGjaxhTWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7EGjaxhTWs[/video]

Attachments

• spoonys dug.jpg
    spoonys dug.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 9
  • stalkymcstalk.jpg
    stalkymcstalk.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Aaw.. Nice doggie.

welcome back spoonypoohs, ;)

in regards to them devil dogs this is what were doing at my work in March it's going to be epic ;)
https://www.facebook.com/events/520246521349696/

All in Aid of 3 Bulldog charities
<3

A whole weekend of Dog Portrait Tattoos

I'll never eat a packet of Skittles again without that commercial in my mind >'quality find' Jamesy

Good to see you back on the forums Spoony...I know you're a superstar DJ nowadays ' here we go..' lol see what I did there ?, but what we really want ..what we really really want is for you to ziga zigaaa back into BF2 and join in the fun once more ffs Jamesy and I are 3 star big dogs now and we need a Bez type backing dancer to big us up so I cant think of a better candidate

Get your arse back in game 'asap' cos we've got more Euro fanny cyber mates to terrorise nowadays and the three of us in a dream team squad could really do some damage mwmwhauauauuauauaaaaaaaa

Teo and Pixie, rest assured if i do any more long boarding, it will be in a thong and it will be recorded for your enjoyment. Rebirth, you hit the nail right on the head about the cat, its a right up himself little shit and as you rightly said it tolerates me, i recently took an online test as i was worried that the cat had designs on killing me and low and behold i was right. http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php I was going to add more pictures of the dog but being the utter PC spazz that i am, i dunno how to do it. I'm sure it took me about 3 weeks to figure it out on the old forum, so bear with me.
Sascha you know you've missed me, don't fight it. And stop stalking me on fb
Aw Jim, i've missed our forum banter, i really have. Shoo that day looks ace, i may travel up to see you on the day in question with a big bag of herb.
Spunky, that sounds ace but Jimbo was unbearable when he was a low ranker, i magine he's a proper twat now he's a 3 star. Nah seriously, i did away with the PC m8 and bought myself a macbook so bf2 is not an option at present, although never say never, i may buy a new rig at some point. I do miss our bf2 pick a victim days, although i do seem to remember you and the Dick Turpin of the taxi world ganging up on me on more than one occasion!

Hi Spoony :)
Good to hear things are going well for you.
Glad you have found something you like doing....
and if you make it big in the entertainment world, don't forget me lol :)
All you need now is a good woman, or you have one already?
xxx

Hi Spoony :)
You're a nob, piss off.
Glad you've been away so long....
and if you make it out the house without your zimmer frame well done lol :)
All you need now is a good kick in the nuts, or you had one already?
xxx

All you need now is a good woman, or you have one already?
xxx
Well mari he's got Dave the cat at the present time so I suppose u can say he touches and holds the pussy every night :)

Jesus it doesn't rain but it pours. First it's Shoo :) and now it's SpoonyMcSpoons. 2 of my fav Scottish cocks on the planet, not like that Tight arsed taxi drivin Badger Cock (can't get rid of him) :p

I'm getting all nostalgic with a tear in ma eye, nursing a wee Jamie here! Thinking back to laughs on vent pissed on BUCKFAST(who's bad idea was that??) Spoony playin Support, emptying a mag into Shoo and missing --- in fairnes no-one could hit the cock with that fuckin Shoo shuffle. muhahahahahahaha

Great to see ya both, hope we catch up in-game soon. :D

i was swore never to speak of what im about to "sorry lad" but i shit you not spoony realy thought his support gun was broke,not like in a bad aim sorta way but in a realy broke lmfao but we have to remember this is the guy who only found out jets had after burners 3 years into playing,hes also the guy who used to play golf using the keyboard and not the mouse "oh how spunky and i mocked the cock for that"

and good point hec "the fukin shoo shuffle" i chased him down karkand main street as a fookin medic and couldnt kill him lmao

and i might be a tight arse badger cock but i have never and i mean everrrrrrrr had to whisper on ts mr scared of the wife coco

Eh i admit to all of the above coco but not the playing golf on the keyboard. That was you, and Spunky will back me up on that one, why do you think we called you Spazz bar Mcbryce? ffs i'm laughing about it now. What you two use the mouse? I think were your exact words.
Mari, still no woman in my life, if i'm honest, after meeting you, all women somehow seem inferior.
Sam, you are my favourite brainiac and i may need you technical assistance in the future, so for that reason, i will not rise to any of the nasty and hurtful things you said.
Mac, it was always a pleasure to be part of NRU and i thank you for that and if you insist i will not behave.
Lee, you've got more faces than the town clock, one minute nice to me, usually when you are asking who my hot looking friends are on fb and then the next being horrible to me, don't ever change you cock!
Hec, i used to love having the craic with you on vent, although as you say Buckfast was probably not the best idea, although it was the culprit for some of my best ban reasons, ah happy days indeed.
Right, i'm off as i'm welling up here as well and getting all emotional.

lol Jim, I'm not even allowed whisper anymore. :( lol

lmao the Shoo shuffle, its not bad enough that I taunt you I have to make myself a harder target :) I try and keep the hopping to a minimum on the bf2 server ;) great to be back to on-line gaming hecman, i hope all is good m8 ;) loool are you really banned from ts now hahaha i miss that sexy Irish whispering pixie voice :D
so many buckie nights back in the day, and tigerwoods we all played that at one point, mothy had golfer-hax im sure :D, spunky secretly wore his fuchsia pink tank top when he was playing it as well.... no no its salmon pink guys im A real golfer!!!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread