Return of mr genozide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AW: Return of mr genozide?

well it would be good to see him again at the clan, if someone means that i dont like him are wrong, then i like this Cock really, i hope he let the anger and come back and can forgive

Re: AW: Return of mr genozide?

well it would be good to see him again at the clan, if someone means that i dont like him are wrong, then i like this cock really, i hope he let the anger and come back and can forgive

group huggggg! <3

Re: AW: Re: AW: Return of mr genozide?

heikk you cock lol.. again.. no.. was your initiative and tbh i appretiate a fellow countryman sticking up for a sad little guy like me. heh. really. appretiate it and you did surprise me. thank you. thanks for the chat earlier about this. you're a great dude.

dwibbles. my first pm on the day i left was from you and i really appretiate it too. i'm sorry i had to be gone and this was just something my stubborn ass had to do. thank you as well.

fucoff/rich.. you have a great heart as always and i always honored you and i appretiate your response to this. we're all human and sometimes things just don't go as they should.

nao.. merci beaucoup. tu es un bon homme et j'appraise ton response pour l'affaire voila. je te respecte aussi.

lady_musketeer.. you are one of the most honorable bf2 players i have heard of and all your posts like said here have been spot on and with just the right words. thank you for your support. i hope i can some day repay this trust.

Teofild.. Tack. Uppskattar verkligen ditt stöd och glad du också ger heikk det.

Essex.. You've always been a pleasure to play with on the same server and have always been.

Art_Br83.. You're maybe as confused as i am myself over it but it just happened. Maybe the stubborn principles and a bad day at the same time. idk anymore. but you know i also respect your opinion. You're a friend. same timezone and all that. LOL. :D

Laka.. yes, clan matters should be cleaned up to exist only in members area. *flashback* not always that easy.. but yes. don't want any trouble. we all got secrets.. individually and clanwise. good post.

sweney.. bloody american cock. lol. always ggs with you.

Spazzmeyer.. catkiller.. my little pony.. You get a new name now. The superhero HAWKEYE from Avengers. You really should work on your reactiontime, m8. a few months is pushing it.

Chip.. You sure you're not 50% finnish? it would explain a lot. and i mean it in a good and awkwardly happy way. lol :D

Loeft.. i know you work hard to be a good heed and no offence meant but there was some discussion prior to heikk making his post on his initiative. bygones can be bygones. but you 5 are the heeds.

Riggs.. you tosser.. you must have meant OLDER.. right? compare me to spunky.. pff.. bloody scots. get tae fuck..

Psycho.. idk what you're on about but i have a song for you. enjoy.
[video=youtube;5w142CaROC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w142CaROC0[/video]

Thanks to geno for co-op playing company, now i have all co-op unlock guns. :)

so you were not playing with yourself like BLog indicated ;)

Geno, i'm confused - still. Still don't really know why you left, but now it's not so imoprtant probably - imo, your absence is felt here. or it just me... dunno, or time zones, moon phase, earth spin... etc

thx for the beautfull song coco, and now join back at the famaly.....you looks better with tags

Art > you got a point there.

atm i can't find the [ANY] key on the keyboard. "press any key to continue.."

What are terms atm? 120 day trial and min 500 posts? I think laka might have something snappy to say, but i'm afraid it might be something dirty.

LoL lets wait and hope he will not ask for your nude pics :D

Nude pics @.@ shit want u say i havent must do send it at my first apply at nru!!!!

@geno well i think if u say to a Heed hello daddy i want back home, are u faster yellow how u can say Wienersaussage at german :p

@at least all: Geno tbaged me on servers yesterday i want at this case a artikle at Genfer Konventionen for Human rights.
artikel 1 Tbags wihtout shaved and unwashed balls are against the Konvention and and a serious breach of human rights in the state of war!!!
artikel 2 Tbags are are approved only apply if the Killed and is in any analogous situation and move the Tbagger has its Plums fresh shaved and cleaned, and minimum one sort of dips served to the Tbag.
artikle 3 Tbags allways agreed at mutual togetherness that it is an act of love.
artikle 4 TeamBagging allways allowed it It welded the team together better

Geno, aye probably older too :D

Now go speak to the heeds, the guys are wantin' ye back in the clan, gerrit done lad!

Don't forget Lady_musketeer, cock.

Talk with heeds geno, im sure they are fair and let you back. :) They don't need your nude pics becouse they lost their eyes after seeing Jims desktop in that Desktop-thread. :welsh:

geno, come back baby:) its so lonely on our ts server when u play bf3. was only good fun playing with you. if you where back our clan would be so much richer. and if you get back bring lee back too .)

Geno mate you make me cry playing elton john.... his dress sense is worse than badgers :) thanks for the mention bro and hopefully you are back to being a full on cock now i remember at one point my public blow up but now its like who the feck is dwibbles ? never heard of the cock :) my laboured point being s nice to be nice and theres a lot of nru love thrown your way and its deserved mate :) so jump back in and put these stalkers out there misery before they come knocking on your door to drag u back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread