Return of mr genozide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 432

After playing night, at morning i remembered that thread what Scatha made about Dwibbles. That thread where people told how they likes Dwibbles and he should get new chance. So my attention is make similar thread about genozide where people can express their support/missing to him. Everybody who liked him and wish he joins back, write here and let's see if we can prevail him join back. I put this to general area so he can read this becouse he is white at this moment.

Im played in near times BF3 with geno and noticed one thing: That guy still cares about NRU and old friends, he helps admins by reporting rulebreakers, spotting suspected cheaters etc. He is like admin without admin rights... Before he left clan i remember him as nice guy who was always helping and giving advices to problems. He was active as admin and donated money for servers, he did good things to clan and his clanmates. It was sad he left.

This thread is NOT for blaming people or arguing why situation is now that. I just want try connect geno and NRU-family back together. So everybody let's try prevail geno join back! :)

i personally have alot of time for Geno ...
whatever you choose to do geno, all the best from me ..... i think you know that :)
if you come back then that would be great in my view but sometimes lives change and things happen which might make a full time return unlikely ?
if there was some arguing ........ we are all guilty of that from time to time and i am sure we are all capable of forgetting any missgivings .
Geno gets my support any day of the week :).....
he allways made me feel very welcome here despite the fact we rarely even played together.
kind regards, rich.

Re : Return of mr genozide?

for me malgres have read the thread that spoke i still do not understand why it changes color (because translator) but i do not want to esplication (not move the knife in the wound) ..........
but it is true that a geno using these tips a lot of people ,including me ,he has my support as ,Good to see you on the forum

As one of the least active members of this esteemed clan these days, I realise that my voice doesn't really count for too much. It's fair to say the Geno was one of the most active members and helped out more people than he pissed off.

I votes yes when he joined and would vote the same again.

He's a good bloke.

TBH, I don't even know for sure why he left, or what caused him to leave.

Either way, i'll be glad to see him here again

just in case, mr.Heiki, are you going to join the BF2 clan match on sunday night? ;) If not the first session, at least visit the second - the RAMBO style on city maps :tbag:

There is no matter why he left, that thread is not for talking about reasons. Point was show to geno he was appreciated member and try get him come back. :)

I don't have BF2 installed on new computer and im lazy so i can't promise join that clan match. :p Lol i can see myself standing stupidly knife in my hand front of enemy all time after playing of BF3. :D (In BF3 selecting of mainweapon=big gun is number 1)

As one of the least active members of this esteemed clan these days, I realise that my voice doesn't really count for too much. It's fair to say the Geno was one of the most active members and helped out more people than he pissed off.

I votes yes when he joined and would vote the same again.

He's a good bloke.
Essex active or not you always have a voice in this clan mate.I had many good round with knytt geno and heikk last night geno might not be wearing the nru tags but he is a member of the clan family

lol spunky, us old dogs clearly need to pay more attention.... I never knew anybody had quit, knew dummies had been spat but didn't realise it had got out of hand to that effect

ty for ths ost matemr geno is a great gguy and yes despite any differences in opinions and blow ups we all play this game together because thats what we enjoy in our life, so mr geno to see you back would be a massive thing and im sure u can come drop ya sack on my head in bf2 also :)

the thread because he leave is still there in member area. http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/576-starting-servers!

i will stay this in public area at this moment but if we need to discuss about that i will switch it into member area because this clan things should not be in the open forum.

Like i said in first message, subject of thread was not talk about that case. So you guys can read what happened but no talking about it in this thread. Just remember good old times and show to geno here is lots of people who appreciates him and hopes he would join back. If we can make him consider comeback then he can talk private way with heeds if there is need to more talking.

And in my opinion, getting him back in would be good thing to clan becouse he was good caring admin and always helpful and nice guy. And like Rich said he made us new members feel welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it's quite visible that he's not in the clan...

Alright lads, lets not get ahead of ourselves here.
For one Geno left on his own accord. He was not forced or thrown out.
Before we talk about him comming back you should maybe consider whether this is his desire at all...
If he makes it clear he wants to come back to NRU I think that is the time to start a discussion about, if, how and when...
Any appreciation thread for a fair and nice player is fine of course ;-)

@spunky lmao you are too busy admiring the recent photos of jim's fine physique :)

@loeft1 I know he left of his own accord ...
i wish geno all the best whatever he does , thats all .

ps i would welcome him back tho' :)

It is very kind of you to act as a mediator, Mr Heikkinen.
Sometimes it might be better not to look back in anger but to merely focus on the positive aspects: Geno has always been a very committed clan member and a good guy.
It would be really nice to see him back here.
I wish you all the best, geno! :)

Re : Re: Return of mr genozide?

It is very kind of you to act as a mediator, Mr Heikkinen.
Sometimes it might be better not to look back in anger but to merely focus on the positive aspects: Geno has always been a very committed clan member and a good guy.
It would be really nice to see him back here.
I wish you all the best, geno! :)
it's damage not read you often Lady_musketeer_ger ,always in a good word and a very translation of your words ....;)

Lady_musketeer should join too but i don't make own thread for that.. :D And thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread