Resubmission of application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
and not just a "lady" in the true sense of the word ... she is a sexy lady too :) , sorry that was cheeky .. you lucky guy stefan . :)
i would love to see you both with nru tags but all the same it is great to have you playing along side me whatever the case may be .
my kindest regards to you both .... top people in my book . , rich.

Thanks, gentlemen. Should we ever wish to change our "member status" ;-), we will let you know at once. Thank you for kindness and understanding. :)

Mr Dwibbles, I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed. :)

Lady we should ban you and say we unban you after applying to force you in. ;) Seriously you should join. :)

Or we can ban heikk for a week if that will make you join. Lol :p

Re : Re: Resubmission of application

to force you in. ;) Seriously you should join. :)

yes heikk ,lady_musketeer_GER listening heikk ,every time i read your words you give ,the translator gives me a translation of the poetry really perfect French language .really surprised to compare the translation of all other (???)

Last edited:
Nao: Maybe it's becouse english it's not my home language and i don't have dialect, so then translator works.

Lady: We start ban one random member every week until you apply for joining and it's your fault if somebody gets banned. This is hostage situation and you have to follow our orders! So start write your apply when you see that. :cool:

i've only been once in same squad as lady so i don't know her that much but based on that one time was great teamwork. also i think she must be a bit crazy to get along with all you bf2 cocks so she'd fit right in. :D

oh and dwibbs should apply more often to the clan if we can get more women into the clan with it. lmao :welsh:

eh? what? wheres this all leading.......... lol....... geno i forgot to say on my app i bring with me many women for your pleasure...... does this affect my app in any way :)

i don't think so.. they see me vote for you they just vote the opposite, then i run away with the women and beer. so no effect on APP i'm afraid.

When i had my membership votes i said "Vote Yes for Heik, i promise more beer and less taxes to everyone." :welsh: Luckily people doesn't asked where their beers are and why taxes are same.

Users who are viewing this thread